"Young Master Tong, run!" Jiang Hui couldn't get away from Tian Fei's clutch, so he could only scream in horror.

"Huh??" Tong Chao still didn't understand what was going on when suddenly it became pitch dark in front of his eyes and his whole body was shrouded in a black veil.

"Young Master Tong!" Jiang Hui almost went limp on the ground in shock.

Qin Feiming and Liang Huazhou directly sacrificed their magic weapons in order to quickly defeat the ghosts in front of them and save Tong Chao as quickly as possible, but they both knew in their hearts that they might be too late.

"Rise!"

At this moment, a clear shout sounded in the dark night, they only saw the dark mist that enveloped Tong Chao just now was suddenly trapped by a golden, peculiar formation composed by seven talismans. A divine light glimmered, a murderous aura soared, the living dead wailed horrendously, and a figure was revealed from inside that black mist.

"Seven Killing Array?" The living dead was obviously someone who had seen the world before, and he hit the nail on the head as he revealed the formation.

Joohyun didn't have time to chit-chat with him, the two Heavenly Masters next to her were about to clean up the ghosts. She had to send the living dead away quickly, no one was allowed to steal her merit ah. Thinking like this, Joohyun's hand movements became a bit faster unconsciously, while her right hand did some formations, her left hand threw the compass in the air.

While spinning, the compass stopped right in front of the living dead, and with rapid rotation, bursts of spiritual power continued to flow out to form a hollow vortex.

"You're going to open Spirit Gate?" The living dead found that Joohyun was planning to open Spirit Gate and immediately struggled even harder, "It's useless, my body carries vitality, it won't open."

Joohyun saw that the spiritual track has been established, so the next thing to do was to activate the formation to temporarily dissolve the dense vitality inside the living dead's body.

That's right, it just disappeared temporarily. Joohyun still didn't have such high level of spiritual power that can directly eliminate the living dead's vitality, so she can only depend on the Seven Killing Array. It only took a moment for the murderous aura of Seven Killing Array to devour the exposed vitality of the living dead, and the Spirit Gate finally gave a reaction.

Joohyun mobilized all of her spiritual power to maximize the Seven Killing Array's murderous aura. There was a golden-red flame of murderous aura inside the dazzling golden divine light, raging and flashing, devouring the living dead's dense vitality.

Crack... Following the sound of a heavy gate opening, majestic cloud suddenly appeared, making the midsummer night look as cold as winter.

Qin Feiming and Liang Huazhou had already dispersed the ghosts at this time, they were now staring dazedly at the opening Spirit Gate that appeared so suddenly.

It's the living dead, wouldn't it be impossible to open Spirit Gate?

While Jiang Hui, who saw a Spirit Gate for the first time, was completely stunned at this time.

Seeing that Jiang Hui was not struggling anymore, Tian Fei let go and rubbed the goosebumps that emerged on his arm because of the sudden cold.

However at this time, facing the Spirit Gate that was really opening in front of him, the living dead began to struggle frantically. The lingering black mist around him kept on churning over and over, his evil energy trapped firmly by the Seven Killing Array.

"I can give you money, I have a lot, a lot of money, ten million, twenty million, thirty million. You can have as much as you want." The living dead shouted as he saw Joohyun who was approaching him.