Use seven Advanced Expelling Talisman and form a Seven Kill Formation.

The last time she fought with the living dead, she ran out of Expelling Talisman and Joohyun immediately became anxious. Seems like she had to go to Third Brother's house to rub for more energy to make more talismans, but she had a lot of classes this week, if she waited until the weekend to do so, then she would have no other way but to go to and fro to Tong's mansion every day.

"Still lacking? Hasn't that living dead already swallowed the souls of many people?" He Qi asked curiously.

"If he wants to completely rid of his astral state and become a living dead, he must continuously devour 16 living souls within 49 days." Joohyun said.

"In other words, it has swallowed 15 people?" This means that that thing last night had already killed 15 people.

"That's right!" Joohyun frowned, "That's why I have to send it away as soon as possible." Yes, she can only send it away.

The old man's notes said that once the living dead started to devour living souls, their power will increase exponentially. The increasingly powerful vitality gave his soul a toughness and tenacity higher than a normal ghost, so it's a very difficult matter to directly attack it until its soul scatters, at least, not with Joohyun's current skill. That's why, the best way was to open the spirit gate and hand him over to the two deities. [T/N: two deities, responsible for rewarding the good and punishing the bad]

The old man meaning was: If it was me, I'm just gonna beat it to death, but, little girl, it's best if you obediently open the gate ah, don't throw yourself in a moment of carelessness. When the living dead is really desperate, its self destruction power is really terrifying ah.

"If it swallowed Tong Chao yesterday, what would it become?" He Qi couldn't help but curiously asked.

"It can leave its soul state and have a body." At that time, it won't be easy even just to find it.

Isn't this a resurrection? He Qi felt horrified for a while, "Can people be resurrected after death?"

"Of course not." Joohyun said, "This state only allows him to exist in this world like an ordinary person, that is to say, even if you don't have the yin yang eyes, you can still see and hear him. But he won't need to eat, sleep, or breathe. He would return to his astral state every 30 years, and then start devouring living souls again and again. That's why it's called the living dead."

"In other word, this might not be the first time that he swallowed souls and resurrected?" He Qi boldly guessed.

"There's a possibility." Joohyun's understanding of a living dead was all from the notes given by her grandpa, so she can't be really sure about the matter too, but because of the 30-year cycle, then the possibility of this situation happening is also very high.

"Miss Joohyun, please be sure to get rid of it." He Qi suddenly solemnly requested because this kind of invisible murderer is honestly very dreadful.

Joohyun was a little ignorant, but she still replied, "Since I took this task, then I naturally won't stop halfway."

As the two chatted, they quickly arrived near Imperial University. Because Joohyun wanted to have breakfast, He Qi drove to the university's side entrance where there were many food vendors lined up, selling breakfast every morning.

When Joohyun looked at the wonton vendor at the gate, her stomach began to growl, "Assistant He, I'll treat you for breakfast, thank you for sending me here."

"Miss Joohyun should thank Third Young Master, I..."

"Let's eat first, I'll buy another portion and let you bring it back to Third Brother, okay? This vendor's wonton is really delicious, Third Brother will definitely like it." Joohyun said again.