"Tian Fei." Lisa called Tian Fei in.

"Third Young Master." Tian Fei promptly came in.

"Find someone to send this box to Golden River Road number 388, have them send it to Joohyun personally." Lisa ordered.

"Yes." Tian Fei took the box and turned his heels to go out and do his task.

"And..." Lisa continued to give order, "When the little girl finishes her matter, send her back."

"Affirmative!"

(I sent someone to give it to you, be careful.) Joohyun suddenly felt relieved after reading Lisa's message. She put away her phone and checked outside.

"Did I offend you?" Tong Chao really couldn't understand, he's an impressive female killer, how come this little girl treats him like this?

"You're not wrong!" Joohyun nodded without hesitation, "I finally convinced myself to help you (mainly because of 20 million), so don't offend me again."

If you make me lose money again, there's no need for the living dead to lift its hand, I'd personally lift my hand to fix you up.

"..." Young Master Tong, who felt a murderous aura, became reticent as he moved further aside.

At this time, the sky had already become completely dark. Jiang Hui looked at the sky outside and reminded, "Heavenly Master Chen, it's dark."

Tong Chao, who had been hunted for several nights, turned pale at the news.

"Don't worry." Joohyun opened the window, a burst of hot air rushed in. Even though it's night, the temperature of the city that had been roasted for a full day didn't drop, "The PM index in the air isn't good, spiritual power's concentration will become diluted by dust, so I estimate that there's still another hour before it comes."

The old man's notes had recorded that if live zombies weren't fully activated, their bodies and souls were unstable, while moving would require them a certain concentration of spiritual power. At night, the concentration was higher and more stable, so the living dead are usually active at night. However, if they were fully activated, then there wouldn't be such limitation.

"Huh?" Jiang Hui looked perplexed.

"PM Index?" Tong Chao didn't believe it, "Can it still be concerned about air quality?"

"That's the point ah, air pollution is so heavy that real person and ghosts alike all hate it ah." Joohyun sighed.

Had it not been for Second Uncle's repeated assurance that it was indeed this little girl named Joohyun who had rescued him, he would have almost thought that he had encountered a fraud that can't even swindle anyone.

Twenty minutes later, the car stopped at a mansion's door, while at the same time, He Qi, who was responsible for giving Joohyun her Profound Strike Talismans, arrived.

"Miss Joohyun, this is what Third Young Master asked me to send you." He Qi handed the box to Joohyun.

Joohyun stretched out her hands to take it, opened the box and saw her compass and talismans inside, she immediately wasn't nervous anymore, "Assistant He, thank you for sending this to me."

"Miss Joohyun is too polite, I'm just following orders." The implication was that he wanted her to thank Third Young Master.

"Then, send my thanks to Third Brother when you go back." Joohyun said.

He Qi smiled and nodded, standing still.

"That..." Joohyun said after thinking for a while, "I don't really need anything more here, Assistant He, please go back first so you won't waste your time."