"Inside is Young Master Tong ah, my male god, my male god who knows female beauty the best." Fang Feifei rushed inside while explaining to Joohyun, "I only wear their brand's clothes."

Liar, does school uniform don't count?

"AAAA~ I also love him ah, he's so HANDSOME!" Han You's face was full of excitement.

Joohyun was bumped left and right inside the frenzied crowd with endless sorrow in her heart. What are you guys doing, dragging me along when you guys want to see your male god ah? I don't even know that kid ah. Although Joohyun was reluctant in every possible way, but driven by instinct, she actually let Fang Feifei bring her to the front.

"Male god, male god!" Fang Feifei crazily waved at the man casually leaning against a car.

Joohyun followed and looked over, she suddenly had an inexplicable feeling that the man who was wearing sunglasses and putting on an act not far from her was a bit familiar.

Tong Chao turned his head slowly, planning to give his enthusiastic charming smile towards his fans and unexpectedly saw the person he had been waiting for. Tong Chao smiled triumphantly, took off his sunglasses, casually hung it on his collar, and walked towards Joohyun under loud screams and cheers.

Second Uncle was afraid that the other party wouldn't agree, after all this Heavenly Master Chen didn't look like a fan of his. Although he didn't have the memory from when he was in his living soul state, but he wanted to ask, which woman could resist his charm? Even if she could resist him, surely, she won't be able to resist the clothes he designed. Tong Chao strutted forward confidently.

"Although I don't remember you anymore, but you definitely remember me." Tong Chao blinked ambiguously at Joohyun.

"Who are you?" Joohyun asked with a blank face.

"..." The cool posture that Tong Chao just posed almost collapsed.

"Irin, don't you know him? Tong Chao, the most famous clothing designer in China, his designs are super beautiful." Fang Feifei immediately helped explain to Joohyun.

Tong Chao nodded in relief, finally, there's someone who knows what's good, he couldn't help but send a spark towards Fang Feifei.

Fang Feifei's whole face flushed crimson red immediately.

"Never noticed before!" Joohyun shrugged her shoulders.

Did I find the wrong person? Fascinated and confident with his charm, Tong Chao took out his phone and searched for Joohyun's photo. After a careful look, he said, "I'm not wrong ah, although she's a bit whiter than in the photo, but it's still the same person ah."

"Little girl, is your name Joohyun?" Tong Chao asked.

"Do you know our Irene?" Joohyun hadn't answered, but Fang Feifei on her side already helped verify her identity.

"It really is you." After confirming her identity, Tong Chao stretched his hand and pulled Joohyun out of the crowd, "Little girl, follow me."

The scoundrel who made me lose so many talismans, still dares provoke me? With this new hatred added on the old hatred, Joohyun ruthlessly stepped on his foot. Young Master Tong wailed painfully at once, crouched down and covered his aching foot.

"FS brand shoes, this pair costs hundreds of thousands." A girl from inside the crowd quoted the price.

Hundreds of thousands? Joohyun walked over and stepped on the other one.

"AH! What are you doing?!" Tong Chao raised his head angrily.

"You dare try and bother me again?" Joohyun finished speaking and took Fang Feifei to meet up with their two other roommates before turning and left.