"Ouch! Hhyungg.... ... ... There was this big mosquito near staircase.... It bit me and I scratched it... It gave me mark??!! Ugly mosquito!! " Tae stuttered while lying..

" Damn!!! You should rather call it a handsome mosquito...!! Come here dear" Jin closed the gap between them and pulled Tae behind a pillar.. Tae  was terrified and anxious

 Tae  was terrified and anxious

" Here wear this scarf.. Look at your lipstick all smudged and damn!!! traces of your lipstick all over your neck and chest... " Jin rubbed it with a tissue and corrected the terrified face of Taehyung..

" Hyung!! " Tae gulped...

" It's ok... Don't panic.. and listen...I know about Jungkook from the day he born... We know his parents too....He shut everyone else out except Yoongi. Only now he is starting to open up with us.. I care for him... and I know he is not a type to cheat his wife for fun.

But this is wrong dear. You look like a good boy, don't be a home wrecker. Yoongi didn't support Jennie marrying Jungkook, but he can't tolerate Jungkook cheating on his sister. I hope you won't become the reason for a big catastrophic events in this family..."

" I tried a lot not to... But I couldn't... Jeon hyung didn't initiate this... I did!!! Please don't tell Yoongi hyung !! Please...."

" I won't dear... If I'm going to tell him.. Then I wouldn't have corrected you... I heard you gonna stay here until this  month end. Leave this place with beautiful memories not haunting memories... I hope you understand... "

" Yes hyung!!! "

" Now tell me all about the lunch you did... I guess we are going to be good friends from now on... " Jin said like there is no tension in their previous conversation.

" Now....I'm feeling really low hyung!! " Taehyung said drowning in shame with his teary eyes unable to take himself out of the situation....

" Awwww!!!! Don't cry... They will know.... Listen here beautiful... Look at him... The most handsome man in the whole place and that to a prince... Every girls desires him.. So no hard feelings Or guilt.... This is just a phase in your life.. Enjoy this phase and walk over it...

Let this be a one time thing and go away without turning back.. Don't expect to see future with him.. There beings the problem... So be happy...!! After all you are the luckiest beauty to gain charming prince's attention!! Be proud!! " Jin cheered Tae and Tae could stop control his emotions, he showed a grateful smile, Jin hugged him...

" Jungkook shi... Can I take this beautiful for a walk??! " Jin asked with Tae squirming in his hug. Tae felt really awkward to face anyone...

" Ok... But why are you asking me...??!! " Jungkook asked nervously.

" I mean... You were only discussing with him... If you don't mind.. I'll want to have a quick conversation with him.... " Jin said andJungkook awkwardly nodded..