Pt.1

Luke
Ugh! Why can't Rebecca understand that we are met to be, I look up on my laptop bookings on camp trips. Maybe if I setup a camping trip for Rebecca and I we can both see each other differently and maybe we don't have to break up. "Sweetie! Your pizza rolls are done" Mom shouts from across the hall. I quickly shut my laptop and head to the kitchen.
"So, hows the situation going you seem a little off, everything alright?" Mom says with a concern look on her face, When Rebecca told me things weren't working out in our relationship and we should take a break, it broke me I felt betrayed I didn't see what happened or what changed in our relationship, So I decided to tell mom and now she wont stop asking me if I'm alright, I regret my choices.
"Yes mom I'm fine, really this is the tenth time you've asked!" I frown.
"Well yeah you haven't showered in a few days and your room is a complete mayhem." Mom narrows her eyes at me, Ouch.. well I've been so sucked up on trying to bring back my relationship with Rebecca I haven't even thought about myself... I guess mom is right.
"Fine, I'll get my self all cleaned up but I don't want you worrying about me anymore mom im already seventeen" I roll my eyes and continue to eat my pizza rolls.
"I care about my son so whine as much as you'd like I need to make sure you are fine." Mom gives me a wink and walks into the living room. I sigh, I finish up my pizza rolls and head to my room. I grab a pair of clothes and stroll my way into the bathroom, taking a look at myself I've gained a lot of weight. Which is not at all like me I'm always working out and eating healthy but, ever since Rebecca decided to give a break on our relationship I shut down. Quickly putting away my thoughts on Rebecca and focusing on getting my glow up that I really need. I turn on the shower rinsing off my old self and replacing myself with new Luke and finish up. Grabbing my towel I dry off my hair as I finish up I make my way to my room. I start picking up dirty clothes all over my floor and put it into my hamper. After ages, I cleaned my room, quickly making my way to my laptop to continue to look for camping trips. As, I continue scrolling I find a hike up a mountain with a beautiful scenery. I quickly send it to Rebecca and wait for her response.