Pt.3

Luke
She said yes! Phew if she said no I really don't what I'd do. I take another look at myself in the mirror, I can't go out like this maybe in a week I can lose all this excess fat in a week hopefully, only chicken and lettuce it is. I haven't seen Noah in a while ever since the breakup, I should probably walk to his house, and see how he's doing if I play this the right way I can make him tag along. I make my way to Noah's house, and knock on his door. Noah's house looks a little unkept shards of glasses on the ground, dead grass seems like it hasn't been watered in a decade, usually I'm not supposed to be at his house since the last time we got in a confrontation about Rebecca,  hopefully he won't shut the door in my face I took Rebecca away from him, she was mine to begin with. When Noah began on telling me about Rebecca I fell in love, thinking about it now I haven't been to Noah's house in months, last time I came over was to talk about Rebecca about how I really liked her and if I should ask her out, If I remember correctly Noah's eye darkened, and he began shouting at me he told me he liked Rebecca. I tense hearing the shuffling behind the door here goes nothing, then it bursts open.