Pt.4

Noah
Shit. I look like a mess but it's fine so does Luke, his face seems like its gotten bigger, and dark circles under his eyes, what's he doing here anyways? I told him he can't be coming to my house without advising me! I realize I was staring at Luke this whole time.

"Uh.. hey? What are you doing here." I say narrowing my eyes.

"Just wanted to hang out man like the old times' sake, hey I was wondering..." he pauses for a minute before continuing, "do you want to go camping with me and Rebecca?" He says scratching his oily hair. This is it! I feel a sense of joy finally, I feel reborn! We can all be together! Having a.. great time I can get Rebecca all by herself, and finally confess my feelings for her! Since, she broke up with Luke, and it doesn't seem he's getting any better, this is finally my chance! I'll take her away just like he did with me.

"Sure I can go." I smirked.

"So.. are you going to let me in or just going to let me stand here?" Luke says.

"Yea man of course come in sorry about the mess." I let him slide past me as he walks into the living room.

"Where is the camping taking place?" I usually don't ask these types of questions but I need to know the layout of my plan.

"Driskill Mountain it's easy to climb it's only going to take forty-one minutes to get there so we should have a good time." Luke grins.

"Can't wait, hey I was going to ask may sound personal but are you, and Rebecca still a thing, or how are you holding up?" Even though I knew Luke and Rebecca broke up using my sources I had to hear it from Luke directly, Luke narrows his eyes at me.

"yeah we broke up, but with this camping trip maybe she might change her mind, why do you ask?" He says glaring at me.

"Just hearing rumors that's all, anyways wanna play video games?" Trying to lighten up the mood, even though my blood is boiling Rebecca is mine I'm not letting Luke take Rebecca away from me like he did last time.

"Sure, let's play." He says.