[20] ᵉⁿʰʸᵖᵉⁿ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

*Acting as your fake boyfriend*

• Heeseung

- He'd be the shy one.
- If you annoy him, he'd warn you that he'd reveal the truth of him being a 'fake boyfriend'.
- His acting skills would give up whenever you introduce him to others as your boyfriend.
- "Ahh-- correct. I'm her boyfriend." He stutters earning an eyeroll from you at his bad acting.
- He'd always be embarrassed when he remembers this meet.

• Jay

- A real gentleman.
- Only acts like a boyfriend when you told him to do so.
- When you introduce him as your boyfriend he'd be like a professional actor.
- "Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Park Jongseong, Y/n's boyfriend." He introduced himself in the most confident way possible.
- No one wouldn't even get a chance to think that he's not your real bf.

• Jake

- He would be so natural with it.
- Even if no one's around, he'd act like your boyfriend.
- He'd be like a real boyfriend and kind of flirty when you introduce him to the others.
- "I'm the only love of her life." He passed you a wink before averting his gaze back towards the people.
- Doesn't bother to speak to the guests but will listen to everything that you speak to them.

• Sunghoon

- Doesn't talk unnecessary.
- He'd blush everytime you introduce him to someone else.
- Holds your hand and gets clingy when the person you introduce him to is a ‘boy’.
- "You should ask my girlfriend for my introduction."
- He'd take a look at you to check if you're comfortable with him holding your hand.

• Sunoo

- Doesn't even try.
- He'd constantly annoy you by asking you to be his real girlfriend.
- "I'm Kim Sunoo, it's nice to meet you." He introduces himself with a smile.
- Doesn't bother to look at you if you're introducing him while a dinner and if food is around.
- He'd be wanting to gain your attention when it seems like you're too involved in talking with the guests.

• Jungwon

- Doesn't bother to speak a extra word than what he's told to speak.
- Would give cold looks to the guys if he thinks that they're being too clingy towards you.
- "Yang Jungwon." He introduces while glaring at the guys.
- When you ask him about it afterwards, he'd just make excuse that he thought they were making you uncomfortable.

• Niki

- He'd be switching from cute mode to protective mode when you introduce him to someone.
- He'd act like a bestfriend rather than a boyfriend even after you train him for 3 straight hours.
- "Nishimura Riki here, hope to not see you next time." He slows down on the ‘not’ word while passing the guests a smile.
- Passes cold gazes to the guys who were having your full attention.