[04] ᵉⁿʰʸᵖᵉⁿ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗʰ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ

*When you receive hate/dealing with a hater (you as the eighth enhypen member)*

Another request by jo_bae-04
______

• Heeseung

- “Is that so? I believe everyone has to deal with those haters at some point in their lives.”
- He'd definitely act like it doesn't bother him but in secret he'd search up the videos that make you look like a bad person and he'd for sure report the creator.
- He believes that talking about all the hate you received for forgetting a part of the choreography is just ridiculous, because he thinks it would just make you feel more bad about yourself.
- Rather than talking he'd just show that he cares for you through his actions.
- Protecting you from the mean questions of the reporters to praising you for your stage presence he'd do anything that makes you feel good about yourself.
- Treats you normally for you to forget those stupid haters. To your surprise... his normal treatment does help you a little.
- He's so good with his expressions as he keeps his calm even after noticing someone talk bad about you in the public.
- He might seem very calm and distant. But that's his way of coping with things.

• Jay

- “Can’t believe how calm you're under such hate.”
- He would think it doesn't matter as you always gave no attention to the haters but only until he found your laptop open and the article was about you.
- He would be so worried since he's been through all that too. Receiving hate by the international fans for saying something that wasn't even hurtful or had no intention of offending others.
- He would intentionally bring out the topic because he wants you to open up about your feelings.
- He's been through a similar situation as yours so he knows exactly what you feel.
- He would bombard you with compliments before any interview or before going to the stage.
- Intertwining his hand with yours when you panic because of the sudden stress to answer the questions of the dumb reporters.
- When he notices your smile dropping as you see an so called ‘fan’ holding a board with a mean note written on it... he gives that fan the meanest look while rolling his eyes on that fan as he continues to sing while hugging you from
behind.

• Jake

- “Y/nieee what you doin?”
- Unlike others he might become clingy to you so that you don't have time for searching the articles about you.
- Just because you gave Jake a light tap on his shoulder.. fans soon started hating you for it even though what you did wasn't intentional.
- He would definitely feel bad about it and might even blame himself thinking he was the reason you received hate.
- Poor guy doesn't get enough courage to say sorry for it but he wants to make everything just as before.
- So what Jake did was pulling you into a hug when the camera was on or even playing with your hairs while you talked to the fans during the live. He would intentionally sit beside you during interviews and might even start flirting during concerts just for the people to notice.
- You could only stare at his face clueless of what he was doing. To your surprise his smart move faded the hate you received since the fans understood their limits.

• Sunghoon

- “What the hell just happened?”
- He does know about people hating your voice just because it's deeper than an average girl but things got too far when someone threw an empty plastic water bottle straight at your face while you were getting ready for your turn to sing. You continued on singing like nothing happened and assured the fans that you weren't hurt.
- I can see him doing two things-
He'd either get off the stage in anger towards that certain person only to get caught by the bodyguard scolding him to go up since it was risky or he'd just get the bottle somehow and aim the bottle towards the person who threw it. He'd probably mumble “Your thing back to you.”
- He finds it hard to hide his expressions but being an idol he has to do it on several occasions. So sometimes he'd just swallow the urge of fighting or replying the haters.
- He won't care about shipping for a while until you're back to your normal self and keeps on giving death glares to the interviewer asking disgusting and too personal questions.
- He'd be so caring off stage, asking if you're alright.

• Sunoo

- “Hey, you know it's okay. Talk to me if you need.”
- He wasn't okay with the edits people made about you and Jungwon since you were the same age as Jungwon.
- Disgusted at the thought that people shipped you both but also confused because of some people hating you for it. You were getting hate for something that you didn't even do.
- He wants to talk to you about it and to make sure you're okay but he just doesn't have the courage to do so.
- Sunoo doesn't know how to deal with sensitive matters. If he sees you crying because of the hate you're receiving he might just pull you into a tight hug since he's not so good with words.
- Although he wants you to express your feelings so that he can comfort you better but again he just doesn't know the right questions to ask.
- When he sees you struggling to hide from the crowd that's so busy clicking pictures of you and bombarding you with questions about Jungwon... he does nothing but pulling you to his side and protecting you from the cameras.

• Jungwon

- “Tell me if you want to.”
- Jungwon being the leader feels like it's his responsibility to make sure everyone is okay.
- You being you, have a pretty huge gummy smile which melts everyone but little did they know it was for hiding the fact that how hurt you actually were.
- He wanted to make sure you're okay but knowing that you don't like to be the centre of attention... he keeps it to himself only until he hears you sobbing in your room at midnight.
- He would mostly hide all the hate comments about you under enhypen videos and only after making sure he has hid all of them he would let you read the clean ones which are mostly commented by your fans.
- He would encourage you on doing live and on talking to the engenes only to regret it later when all you recieve in the comments is hate but that doesn't stop him from trying to make it right.
- He would randomly pull you into a friendly hug and might ask for an break to the company on your behalf as he kept your mental health first.

• Niki

- “They’ll hate you for breathing at this point.”
- He'd cuss out of frustration cuz he's trying his best to understand why you're getting hate.
- He wouldn't even hesitate going on a live and tell the so called ‘fans’ to stop on the shit that they're doing.
- Even though he'd be so silent when hyungs of the group are discussing about the problem and he would most likely be like ‘I don't care’ but that's a lie of course.
- He would be offended more than you. You on the other hand would be laughing at their dumb reasons to hate you. You found it funny and gave no shit about it.
- Him scratching the back of his head as he asks if you're really fine about it.
- He would be such a fan of yours when he sees you smiling at your hater that held your board in her hands with your face covered with red ink in the picture (red means death in Korea).
- But still that doesn't stop him from getting angry at those haters. One of his iconic moment being the one where he rolled his eyes and told the hater to go forward towards another member just because she said something racist about you.

______
Not Proofread