𝗣 𝗥 𝗢 𝗝 𝗘 𝗖 𝗧

*Jake One Shot*

Just like any other normal day you were admiring your crush from far away from your seat.

"Hey Y/n! Mam is coming so get out of your romantic world." One of your friend said shaking you which eventually brought you back to the real world.

"Good morning Teacher." The class stood and greeted.

The teacher bowed and signalled us to sit. She had a box with her.

"So students as you all know we have a lesson still not done, I decided to make it understand through a project. This box contains chits of your names so I will call out your names and come here one by one and pick a chit. Who ever you get in the chit will be your partner."

She said as you looked at Jake and joined your hands praying to get him.

"Jake will be my partner. I could tell him how much I liked him. I'm so excited." The popular girl yerim whispered to her friend but you could hear it properly since her bench was behind you.

You lost your hope and sat at your bench silently.

"Jake! It's your turn now." Teacher said as he stood and picked a chit.

"It's my name right?" Yerim stood excitedly as the whole class looked at her.

"It says... Kim...Y/n.." Jake answered as Yerim sat at her chair with jealousy.

"Ok so the partners will be announced now, Yerim & Minjun, Y/n & Jake... etc... etc.." The teacher instructed.

Soon the class finished and Jake walked towards you.

"You are Y/n right?" He asked with a bright smile.

"I-I y-yes I'm Y/n." Wow seriously!! 'why did I stutter? What would he think about me now?' you thought to yourself.

"How about we start doing the project after school?" He asked as you nodded.

"Yaaah!! Kim Y/n! How about we exchange our partners?" Yerim asked jumping in between.

Looking at how uncomfortable you were you could do nothing but to say yes.

"No! Partners are chosen by the teacher himself so we shouldn't break the rules." Jake said as he grabbed your bag and held your hand.

He gently dragged you towards his seat.

"Sit near me, I know Yerim really well she might do something to hurt you. I don't want you to get in trouble just because of me."

You blushed hard realising that he was still holding your hand. He noticed it and left your hand.

"Oh..."

"Thank you!"

You sat beside him.

Soon the school was over, you were packing your bag when you suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked behind to find a smiling Jake.

"Let's go directly to my house... to do our project ofcourse." He added helping you.

"Ok!" You replied.

You both walked to his house but on your way you were approached by a random guy.

"Kim Y/n, I'm sorry to tell you this too late but I love you so much would you date me? Y/n... I love you." That guy bend on his knees and proposed you with a rose. You were about to say no, when Jake replied.

"She likes someone else. I'm sorry."

"How can you say on her behalf?" That guy argued back.

Jake held your hand and gave him a death stare. "She's my girlfriend." He answered as you widened your eyes in shock.

"That's not true!" He replied back. You were too late to answer cuz Jake kissed you on your cheek and felt it getting heated.

"Why are you so red?" He asked as you looked at him with a confused reaction.

'Bish, what do you expect from me after suddenly kissing my cheek?' You thought to yourself.

"You didn't have to do that." You replied looking away.

"This way is easier than rejecting." He answered as both of you walked again.

A white cap caught your attention and he noticed you looking at it.

"You want it?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Not really." He didn't even hear your answer and took you at the street vendor selling caps.

"Kids what would you like to buy?" The old lady asked smiling at us.

"I would like to buy the white cap." He replied pointing at the cap.

"Sure... Sure..." She said as she brought two white caps.

"Just one -" Jake cutted you again by directly taking the cap from her.

"Aigo.. you two look so cute together." She added as Jake just smiled and bowed giving her the money.

"Let's go." He said holding your hand.

'Seriously? What is he thinking? My heart is beating so hard.' You thought to yourself finally reaching his home.

While you were doing the project you could feel him staring at you.

"So what do you think about this?" You asked as he mouthed 'beautiful'.

"I'm taking about the project." You added face palming.

"Oh... It's correct. How about we add pictures too? It will leave more impact." He answered as you agreed and both of you started doing the project.

"Is this the right way?" You asked showing him the project.

"It looks good." He answered.

Soon you were both done, you were about to walk out when he called your name.

"Y/n?"

"Uh...yes?"

"Take this."

He said giving me a bag.

"What's that?"

He ignored you and started talking.

"I don't really mind if you reject me today but I will say it because I want you to know. I really like you so much Y/n." He stated as you slapped yourself to get out of the imaginary world.

"What are you doing?" He added standing up.

"Are you real?" You asked not believing.

"Do you love me? Really??" You asked continuing.

"Yes. For like 2 years you've been my crush. I tried talking to you but never actually got the courage -" without him completing you hugged him.

"Oh... Wait... Don't tell me you like me too." He continued hugging you back. Once you let him go both of you blush hard not knowing what to do next.

"So would you date me?" He asked as you gave him cute smile.

"I will date you." You answered.

"Wait... I gotta go it's late." You said grabbing your bag.

"Seriously? We haven't even started dating." He replied pouting.

After two to three days you guys submitted your project and looked for the ranking chart. You looked at your projects ranking and it was on top.

"We won!!!" You both cheered dancing excitedly.