[14] ᵉⁿʰʸᵖᵉⁿ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

*When you call them by their full name*

• Heeseung

- "LEE HEESEUNG?!!!"
- He would be clueless and would be wondering why you're yelling at him.
- He would probably make some cute faces to calm you down.
- If that doesn't work out he'd just sit at one place with silence.
- Doesn't know what to do and decides to listen to you yelling at him.
- "What did I do?" He asked himself as he tries thinking too hard about what made you angry.
- Would apologise without knowing the reason just to end any possible argument.

• Jake

- "Sim Jaeyun!!!!"
- He knows that he's dead if he doesn't find a better excuse to save himself.
- He's aware of the reason you're yelling at him- because he forgot your both's first anniversary.
- Thinks too hard about the date but fails.
- Would come up with a idea of acting like feeling dizzy so that you stop yelling at him.
- "I'm fine... My head is just spinning round and round." It's super easy to guess if he's really dizzy or acting so his plan fails miserably.

• Jay

- "Park Jongseong?!!"
- You were yelling at him because he broke your favourite vase.
- This guy wouldn't fear and would accept his mistake.
- He would keep on hugging you until you calm down.
- "I'm sorry.. wouldn't you forgive your dear boyfriend?" He gives you a peck on your cheek which actually works to make you less mad.
- As an apology he would bring the identical vase or an even better one from the before.

• Sunghoon

- "Yaahhhh!!! Park Sunghoon?!!!"
- This guy is so aware that if you yell his full name something bad is going to happen.
- He would hide somewhere far from you because he's scared by your angry tone.
- "What do I do? What do I do now?" He would be panicking in his secret base where he is hiding.
- Tries to make himself ready to apologize you but gets scared everytime he sees you.
- Apologizes only when you come back to normal.

• Sunoo

- "Kim Seonwoo??!!!"
- He knows that you found out that he ate your favourite chocolate.
- He would do an aegyo to make you calm but if that doesn't work out he would tell you about how he couldn't resist himself.
- You were ignoring him and he hated that.
- "Y/nieee.. I'm sorry.. talk to me please."
- Tears would start forming in his eyes when you keep ignoring him.
- Would buy you a box of chocolates just so you start talking to him again.

• Jungwon

- "Yang Jungwon??!!!"
- Just like Jay he would be honest and would apologise quickly.
- "Whatever the reason is I'm sorry." He says hugging you because he can't bear you angry at him.
- His bunny smile is always enough to make you calm.
- It's rare for you guys to fight because Jungwon never let's you get angry and always tries to avoid any topic that might turn in an argument.
- Keeps on hugging you while showing his cute bunny smile which melts you everytime.

• Niki

- "Nishimura Riki?!!!"
- He's aware of your great fighting skills because you even defeated Jungwon once.
- Would be scared if you'd beat him up.
- "I apologise I'm sorry.. please don't show your fighting skills here." He says as he slowly approches you with fear in his eyes.
- He would play with your hairs to calm you down.
- He might never know the reason of the fight but would apologise because he's scared of getting beated up although he knows that you wouldn't beat him but still.