[06] ᵉⁿʰʸᵖᵉⁿ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

*How the two of you met?*

Heeseung

- You both met randomly in a cafe and started seeing each other often.
- He would show up at your seat and treat you some drinks.
- You both would talk about things going on in life. He would comfort you whenever you have a bad day.
- "Kim Y/n.. I loved you since the first day I met you here.. I hope you understand me and accept my love." He pulled out a rose and bend down on his knees. You hugged him as he smiled.
- Came as strangers and going back as couple.

• Jake

- You went to Australia on a trip with your friends but got lost, since you didn't know English you were troubled.
- Jake saw you panicking and asked if you needed help in english but when you said you were from Korea and didn't know english he talked to you in Korean.
- "If you don't mind I can help you."  He helped you reach your hotel and left.
- After 1 month you met him again but in South Korea. You both started talking and after quite a time you two started dating.

Jay

- Both of you met in an job interview and coincidentally both of you were selected.
- You two started helping each other in work.
- He would treat you after work and even sometimes if you weren't feeling well, he would do your work.
- "Y/n... Ahhh I don't know how am I going to say this... I really like you.."
- Soon you two started dating and even at office everyone ships you two.

Sunghoon

- Sunghoon is a famous ice skater and you went to support him. Sunghoon saw you every time he skated.
- You both became friends and he taught you to skate.
- Both of you would randomly start skating and he would help you everytime you fell.
- "Are you going to take my job?" You both would joke around. You could see Sunghoon getting shy and nervous around people but it's not the same with you, you both would be so comfortable around each other.

Sunoo

- Sunoo and you met during your High School. You rarely talked to each other during School times.
- When Sunoo was entering his college he met you again and that's how you guys first met.
- "So do you know how to solve this?"
- You guys would study together and he would sometimes offer you lunch which you would gladly accept.
- He wasn't the first one to confess his feelings but to be sure he is the one who fell harder.

Jungwon

- Both of you met in an kpop audition. The two of you got selected.
- During your trainee days you guys often had singing challenges and both of you won in almost every of them.
- You two started talking and became really great friends.
- It wasn't so soon when you debuted in a trainee group and Jungwon got selected for the survival show I-land.
- You supported him during every part of I-land and Congratulated him for his debut. Not so soon he proposed you and both of you started dating secretly.
- "We can soon announce ourselfs to the public."

Ni-ki

- Niki came from Japan to South Korea and won many shows.
- While You were famous in South Korea for your dancing skills.
- Both of you were dance rivals. When both of you did a dance battle you defeated him. He made sure that he would keep competing until he beats you in dancing.
- You both started talking and did many more dance battles. You guys were soon dance rivals to lovers.
- "No matter what our relationship is, I'm still a better dancer."