[19] ᵉⁿʰʸᵖᵉⁿ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

*Enhypen reaction when they make you cry*

• Heeseung

- "At this point... let's just breakup!" He realises what he just said and starts peeking at you secretly.
- When he sees you crying, his heart starts aching.
- He can't bear seeing you cry and might also have the quickest reaction.
- He would mumble 'Sorry' several times.
- "I don't mean it. I love you babe. Don't cry hmm?" He pulled you closer in his embrace and let you cry while you were still hugging him.

• Jay

- "I really hate when you act like this-"
- He won't apologize because he knows sometimes it's about understanding.
- He'd instead tell you about what message he's trying to say and that he doesn't really intent to hurt you.
- "Don't cry... I hate seeing you cry." He'd place a kiss on your head before pulling you into a hug.
- He'd spend the whole day with you as an apology.

• Jake

- "What's really your problem?! You keep messing it up- wait Y/n?"
- He'd gently cup your face and place a kiss on your lips.
- He'd directly apologize because he knows he was a bit too harsh.
- Wipes your tears away.
- "Won't you forgive me?" He questioned you with his cute doe eyes.
- He'd be asking you to cuddle with him, thinking that it might change your mood.

• Sunghoon

- "Why are you so careless? Is it your-"
- Sunghoon being Sunghoon might not understand what he needs to do to make you stop crying.
- He'd pass you tissues with some messages written on it but you'd just tear it apart.
- "I'm not a good boyfriend. I even made you cry." He'd hesitate to hug you but would finally do so when he gains all his courage.

• Sunoo

- "You're the last person I'd ever ask for-"
- He would never scold you but when he does, you know you had done something really wrong.
- He would feel guilty when he sees you cry because of him.
- He'd start being clingy and give you a tight hug, telling how much he regrets saying you those harsh words.
- "I don't like to see my baby cry. Smile please, for me.." He'd try whatever he needs to, to make you smile.

• Jungwon

- "You're always like that- are you crying?"
- Doesn't know what to do.
- He'd ask constantly if you are okay.
- He'd bring chocolates thinking that they might help you to stop crying.
- "Are you okay? I'm really sorry." He'd apologize and wait for you to reply him.
- He'd bring some snacks because he knows you might like them.
- He'll try to joke around just to see that smile on your face again.

• Niki

- "I really hate you-"
- He cupped your face in his hands to see if you're really crying.
- Starts regretting everything that he said to you without thinking twice about it.
- He'd most probably start cursing at himself for saying those things to you.
- "I'm really sorry. I really am. I didn't mean everything that I said." His eyes filled with tears that are almost on the urge of falling.
- He'd most probably burst down in tears and start crying with you.