Love

Niya looked towards him.
"Niya,just say it. " Kabir said.
" I'll love you forever Kabs." She said and soon her eyes, got closed tightly as just after uttering these words she felt his lips on hers.
He kissed her right at that moment. The kiss was slow but it was beautiful. Niya moved her arms behind his neck and he pulled her closer by waist. Then he put his one hand on her face and again kissed her.
Soon after few seconds they parted and niya looked at him who was looking at her smilingly. She  said..." Do you have feelings for me Kabir? Ever?"
To which Kabir once again pecked her lips slowly caressed them and muttered.
" I always have. But never realised. But, i love you Chigs. I've always loved you.", He said and she hugged him tightly. He felt few droplets on his shoulders and parted. Her eyes were moist.
He hugged her again. And said..
" Don't. We're together now. "
And she nodded.
Then they, both parted and came down.
Then days started passing by and Niya was completely healed. 2 months later they got to know, that Kabir got his position in his dad's company. He started like a normal employee but after working hard and with his capabilities her got his position.
Niya reached to his house with a bouquet. Then Shweta, Kabir's mom on seeing her, smilingly said.
" Niya, come. Kabir got promoted. "
" Ya aunty i heard. Where's he?" She asked. And Shweta indicated her towards his room. She quickly ran to his room for congratulating him.
And soon she entered she saw Kabir standing and doing something.

"Kabs.." she shouted. As he turned she jumped upon him hugging him. He spinned her and said .
"Wohoo Chigs. What's that?" She parted and said ", congratulations. You got it "
She said and soon put her lips on his. After few seconds of normal kiss she parted  and kissed his cheeks and got down from his arms.

She got down and they both sat on the bed.

"I ..i just..just can't believe everything is going so smoothly. " Niya said fidgeting her fingers with his.

"But it's reality niya. And this is our future too. " Kabir said looking at her smilingly and she looked towards him only to hug him tightly.

"I love you Kabir. " She mumbled.

"Feelings are mutual Ms.sharma."  Kabir said and chuckled a little.

" We are friends, even before we get into this relationship. Right? So promise me, we'll always keep our this relation first before any other. And you know what friends do?" Niya says to which Kabir nodded slightly.

"Friends don't lie. We'll never keep any secret to us kabs. Whatever will happen , you'll be the first one to know it. And i should be first from your side. Understand? And ... let's stop this over genuine side of ours. " Niya further continued and Kabir didn't understand her last statement but still nodded.

" We'll not think, that you'll get more tensed, or I'll get more tensed, if we share anything to each other. No stop beinge so genuine. And just, rather thinking of tackling any problem alone, do it together. Will you? "

Niya asks and Kabir mumbled a yes slightly chuckling.

" No more misunderstanding now. " Niya said and again hugged him so did he.
"I love you best friend." Kabir said.
"I love you too best friend" niya too said and tighten her hold on him so did he.

So guys this story has came to an end. And I'm putting an end mark on this story. Hope you all liked it. This story is little special to me, as I've tried a lot to keep this story's track on reality. Not a hypothetical story, not a fairytale. It's a normal daily life story which can happen with anybody. Two friends met, but what was their past because of which they parted? So Kabir an niya finally met.  And also, I've seen in many stories that no matter what the circumstances are, women's protagonist has always shown a little inferior and bechari types. So I tried to not influence those things on Niya. Yeah, men are tend to have more dominating and aggressive personality and women are tend to have  calm and supressing  personality. Women can manage everything too well in comparison with men. So it's not like that. I've just given a genaral nature to both Niya and Kabir.
So hope you' all have liked it. Will meet in my next story, Let's just be Friends.