Falling apart.

" What?", A voice came and they both tunred only to find Kabir.

" Kabs.." Sam whispered. Kabir came to Niya and looked into her eyes. Seeing her crying he asked ...", What did you just say?"
"Not.. nothing. It's not your business. Let's leave..", saying this she was about to leave when he hold her wrist and stopped her. ", You love me? Niya..." Kabir said. He was shocked would be an understatement.
Niya looked at him and stayed silent.
" Damm it. Say " he shouted. Listening to his shout Vihan and Raghav towards the terrace and found the trio there they too came with Meghna.

"Niya say..do you love me?" Kabir asked and Meghna gasped. She wasn't expecting this. Suddenly a rage took her over while everyone stood still because they somewhere knew niya had feelings for Kabir.

" Niyaa... I'm asking last time. Say damm it. " He again shouted and this time niya too replied closing her eyes...
" Yes!! I do love you. So what?"
Kabir's face expressions changed. He took one step back and sighed. And said..
"Why didn't you tell me?" " What would have happened if I would have told you? You and Meghna are together since 4 years. And before that i didn't realised." Niya said. And Kabir gasp. " Y..you love me since..4 years?"
Niya just looked down. With the fear of losing Kabir, Meghna came forward furiously and grab niya's wrist. And took her to the downstairs in the hall.

" Meghna!!" Sam shouted and everybody came behind her. She stopped in the hall and left her hand. She furiously turned towards Niya and said..

" How dare you? Hann? How dare you?, Just now you saw, me asking Kabs to maary me and he agreed and just the next moment you're confessing your love to him. Have you a little bit of shame?"

"Meghna..." Vihan was saying but stopped by niya.
"Meghna i was saying Sam. He came and got to know. And i love him since 4 years. Aaj kal me meko realise nhi hua hai. "

Niya said. " Then why you didn't fucking confessed him that time. Or when you got to know after coming here about us, then why you didn't leave the next day? You came to ruin our relationship right?" Meghna burst out. Niya's eyes were wet with the flowing tears.
" Meghna what're you saying? Why would I be doing that?"

" Oh Shutup niya. Isi innocent shkl ke saath sabko bewakoof banati aayi ho tum. And don't you say these things. You never cared for your friends, and family to phir meri kya sochogi?"
Meghna said.
"Meghna kya bol rhi h?" Sam asked.
" Oh don't pretend Sam. You all know. You all are suppressing those emotions from 4 years. Kabir to surely suppressing. Niya inko Teri parwaah hai, isiliye tujhe kuch nhi bolenge. But let me show you reality. " Meghna said and Niya furrowed her eyebrows not comprehending what she said.

"  You have always according to your convenience niya. Always. You're thought unknowingly but have always behaved selfishly. " Meghna said and continued...
" Kabir humesha tere paas rha hai. College se. And when he started spending time with me, you started feeling jealous and insecure. And unnecessary that fight happened. Let me tell you more.
Kabir jab tumse door ho gya, than you started fighting with him and broke your friendship.  You never cared. You got angry that he's not behaving according to you now. Then you never cared about your family too. That's why you don't good relations with them and tere jhgade hume sunne padhte hain din bhar. Yahan hum reunion ke liye aaye the tere kahaniyan sunne nhi.
You never listened to your family, your sister, and disappointed them too. Jab Tak they're acting according to you everything was fine. But when they demanded something you denied qki vo tere liye convenient nhi tha. Phir tujhe laga, Nobody is with you. And without even telling, out of rage you got addmission into oxoford. You never considered discussing about it to your any of these friends. Neither with Kabir. Tu yahan sabko chor kar chali gyi because tujhe jaana tha. It was convenient for you. Uske baad tu vapas aayi and stayed 1 year in India. Aur kisi ko nhi bataya because it was fucking convenient to you. Us time tu problems me thi. Teko, nhi milna tha kisi se. Phir you came to REUNION and now you're confessing all this to Kabir, because ab it's convenient to you. Aur everybody forgive you for not informing them about their stay in Bangalore, you told them your freaking emotional story. Have you ever thought how your friends were feeling? Tu chali gyi england, tujhe jaana tha. But there dost. Unke baare me socha? Tune nhi bataya tu yahan thi, but tere friends unke baare me socha? How they felt? Unko tere se milna tha. Aur you took them for granted. Aaj Tak tere dost tere saare actions ko justify krte aaye hain dosti ke naame per. Aur tu , unko fir granted leti aayi hai. Tujhe bhaagne ka bahut shauk hai na, situations se? Pehle India chor diya, phir family, aur phir dost. You never cared ..you freaking never cared..how same felt? How Vihan felt! How raghav felt? How cath felt? And at last how Kabs felt? And teko inti problems this mere aur Kabir se to 4 saal phele kahan kyun nhi? Why you didn't confess your infatuation 4 years ago? Ofcourse, qki vo tere liye convenient hoga.
Tu har jagah apne convenience ke according act krti hai and if somebody acts against your will tu ya to unse jhagda kargi ya phir chor kar chali jayegi. You can never be with someone. Mark my words. You're just a homebreaker. Tere vahan se your parents are not happy. Your own sister is not happy. Neither your friends. Suna. You're just a freaking selfish person I've ever seen. I know there's no deep feelings between me and Kabir. We just like each other. And we've taken to get into a relationship mutually. Tere jaisa immaturely act krke decision nhi liya hai humne niya.  Understood? But that doesn't mean after 4 freaking years you'll come and say i love Kabir !!!"

Meghna bursted out. This was it. This was it. She hurted out. She crossed her limits. Soon a deep silence occupied that place. Nobody uttered a single word. Whatever meghna said was wrong. She shouldn't have said that. But some things were true. Vihan Raghav Sam Cath were somewhere hurt because niya maintained too much distanced firm them. But they were never angry on her. Because she was only one who stands with everyone in their hard times.
Right now, everybody was silent. But anger was evoking inside them. Because Kabir not uttered even a single word neither stopped Meghna.
Niya were silently seeing Meghna. A havoc creates inside her. She realised everything and now the self doubt started developing inside her. She thought this all was her fault. She was responsible for every thing.
Meghna turned her feet and walked furiously to her room. Niya's eyes were teared up. Today she was accused for hurting her closed ones. Her mom ,dad sister, friends, everybody. Tears escaped from her eyes but silence was still there.
Niya looked towards Sam whose eyes were teared up. Sam said her sorry in signals. Then niya slowly whispered..

"I'm ashamed. I never realised. Never. Sorry guys. Sorry . I led down everybody. M..mom.. dad,di you all. Sorry."

"Niya.." Sam tried to walk to her. But niya quickly went to her room without looking at anybody.