Grow up Nia

" Kabir, did you have Chaddha sir's notes

" Kabir, did you have Chaddha sir's notes. " Raghav asked.
" Yeah. You want?" Kabir asked. "No, she wants. " Raghav said pointing at Anjali who was their classmate having a deep liking towards Kabir.
Then nia and Sam too looked the way raghav was pointing. Actually everyone looked.
"Kabs..don't" Sam said.
"Let it be Sam. It's just notes. " Saying this Kabs give it to Raghav who quickly went to Anjali and handed over her the notes.
And came back.

"By the way which subject's notes it was?" Nia asked glaring Kabir.
"Accountancy." Vihan said and Kabir gave him a smack because he knew what's gonna happen now.

"Kabs. You told me you haven't completed those. And you gave it to her instead of me. And just because of this Mitesh sir scolded me. " Nia complained to which Sam, Cath, Raghav and Vihan sighed.

" No. Chigs. Actually I've completed then last night. That's why. And you asked them at evening. "Kabir replied.

Flashback ends.

"What ? Chigs?" Bhoomika asked.
",Yeah. It's was the nickname Kabir gave to nia. Only he called her like that. And Nia is Nia. She herself doesn't wanted to hear that name from anybody s mouth except Kabir. "

Sam chuckled and replied.

"So good. Continue.", Bhoomika said .

Flashback starts-

" Nia.. I'm sorry. " Kabir said.
"Go. Just go. You like her, right? Don't lie. You like that Anjali? " Nia asked him furiously and there Vihan and Sam were suppressing their laugh somehow.

" Tell yo.."
"No, Chigs. I said I'm sorry. Okay I'll ask her to return. Is it okay?"  Kabir pleaded.

"You just stay with your Anjali. I'm going." Saying this Nia went furiously. "Your Anjali? Is she crazy?" Kabir whispered and stood there. But then rushed towards her. And here vihan and Sam laughed out loud.

"Oh god. These two." Sam said.

-🍁-

"Let's go. " Nia asked.

" Nia where? At this late? Are you crazy?"
"Kabir, you ask so many questions. Keep quiet and let's go." Saying this Nia drag Kabir out of his apartment. It was 1:00 am.
"You guys too? " Kabir asked seeing everyone together.
"This madam. " Vihan replied indicating towards nia. "Oh common on guys . We're going to roam." Sam said and just then S.Murthy came out of his balcony.
"Oye khoton, kaun hai idher? Kisne shor machai hai?" Saying this he started looking down.
"Run...run...run bhagg bhai" saying this vihan ran followed by everyone. They jumped out of the wall took their Yulu bike and speed up it on the roads.

" Tu pagal hai niya? Roz aise harkate kyun karti hai? Roz mai thodi aaunga tujhe bachane?" Kabir said while riding.

" Oh Kabs. You'll be always there for me. To bacha lio. Abhi maze le " saying this she houted and ran farther.
"Nia..ruk." saying Thai Kabir too speed up.