Jaipur.

"Then what happened? Like did nia genuinely forgave Kabir?"
Bhoomika asked.

"Don't know. She said but we never felt. She was deeply hurt by those words. " Vihaan said.
" Oh so that's why their friendship got ..." Bhoomika was saying but cut off by Sameeksha. " No actually. It will start now. After that we all had to visit my place, Jaipur for di' s engagement. And then the main thing started just because of her. " Sameeksha said.

"Who?" Bhoomika asked. "Meghna, her cousin" vihan replied and Sameeksha sighed.

Flashback starts-

"Guy's I've a news." Same said coming to them. They all were seated in their spot. Nia now mostly remained little silent. And this was not doing good to Kabir but he had asked for forgiveness for about 100th of times. He knew he did something which shouldn't had been done.
"What?" Nia asked.
" We all are going to Jaipur!" She said excitingly."What? But why?" Vihan asked.
"It's Varsha di's engagement. So we all are invited. My parents know you guys so. Let's start packing. " Sameeksha said and Raghav almost jumped in excitement." Finally a trip. Let's go" he said.
Everybody got up from there and started walking. Nia was behind when Kabir came to her started walking.
"What?" Nia asked on finding him looking at her. " Don't be so serious." He slowly whispered. " No. I'm not. I'm normal. " She said . " No. You're not." He replied.
" Then what should I do? " She said little smilingly." Do laga meko. But normally behave kar nia." Kabir said and stopped. " What rubbish? Tera haddiya todni chahiye. But leave it. " She said little chuckling. "Then do it. But  behave normal. "
"Ohh..god Kabir. Why don't you understand, I'm good. See." Nia said and started going away when Kabir suddenly pulled her and said
" This time I'm saying. Don't leave me. "
Nia looked at him and said, " I'll never. And i seriously forgave you. I just don't feel like talking these days. Give me some time " she said and he nodded. " By the way you're going?" Nia asked to which he nodded.
" Let's go. " He said and they both went.

-🍁-

" Your family is just like you Sam. We allergic people should have given it to a thought whether to come or not."
Vihan said.
They reached to Jaipur. And were sitting in her room. After 4 days it was engagement.

" Why we came so early. If the engagement is four days after?" Kabir asked. " Aree to have some fun. And to roam." Sameeksha replied.
" It's okay. We'll find somebody for Nia too. " Raghav said and Nia glared at him. "Raghav, Zinda jaega ya mar ke? Bol. " She asked and Raghav laughed.
"Nhi behen. Rehne de."
Raghav said and everybody laughed.
After that they all went to sleep to their rooms.

Flashback ends.

"Tell me the climax no." Bhoomika said.
"If we say that than the whole story will be ruined. Patience bhoomika. Telling. Vihan continue."
Sameeksha said.

" Okay so let's come directly to that day. "
Vihan said. "What? Fighting day?" Bhoomika exclaimed." No, before that. "
He said and continued...

Flashback starts-

Everybody was doing the preparations of the engagement. It was announced that they'll be conducting the wedding too just after wedding. So Kabir and all have to stay longer. It was just two days before engagement when Sameeksha introduced Kabir and all to her cousin.
" Kabs, Nia and everybody..meet her. She's Meghna. My cousin. And Meghna she's nia, she's Kabir, Cath ..i mean Catherine, Raghav and vihant. My friends." Sameeksha introduced her to everyone.
"Such a large group. Anyways,Hi. I'm Meghna." Meghna said and everybody reciprocated.
Then only Meghna saw Kabir. Don't know why but meghna developed instant liking towards Kabir. And here enter the support role. It was evening, when meghna was also sitting with us and we're having our usual chats. And there were Sameeksha s  other cousins too. And goodly, Nia too started talking to Kabir normally. She was feeling good here until few days.
Meghna was asking everyone their preferences. She instantly got involved with us.
"So guys, tell me your favourite places to visit." Meghna asked .
"Mine is South India basically Kerala. " Sam replied.
" Cath you? Can I call you by that?" Meghna aksed and she approved. " Mine is Goa. It's my native place too so.." cath replied. " Nia yours? " She asked. "mmmm..i can visit anywhere. Like i don't have specific places. " " But still there must be some, right?"
Meghna further asked.
" Gurgaon. It's the place where i met these people. My second family." Nia said and Kabir side hugged her and she sighed. ", And met this Kabs too." Nia further said. There's sudden change in meghna s expression seeing this. But she hidded and asked.." G..good. Kabir yours?"
"Gurgaon. " He replied.
And then their discussions started. After some time, everybody went for dinner and Meghna asked Sam. "Are they best friends?" "Who.. Kabs and nia?" "Yes." Meghna replied.
"They're bestest of bestest. Kabir has different place for nia so do nia have. " Sam said eating chappatis and then joined others. While Meghna s sudden expressions changed.

It was night. Almost late night. Meghna was going through kitchen when she saw Kabir standing in the balcony talking to someone. He's alone so she quickly took two cups and went towards him.

"Hi." She said.
"Oh you? Hi." He replied. " This late?" She asked. ", Oh, got a call from mom. Just that. You?" Kabir asked meghna. " Woke up due to bad dream. So came to kitchen. And here found you so thought why not prepare coffee. Hmm?" Meghna said offering him coffee . He took it. " Are you fine now?" He asked. And she nodded.
Then conversations started between them." What really? You too? Even I too. " Meghna said laughingly. And on that Kabir too laughed. " Yeah. I also don't like her. " He laughed.
"We've so many common things Kabs..can I call you that?" " Yeah sure. My friends call me by that " he said.
" Have you made me your friend?"
"Yeah. Friends." Kabir saif shaking his hand to which she reciprocated.

-🍁-