Meet - Up

Ding dong.
Farmhouse's bell rang. And same went to open it. Everybody was sitting in the hall having their snacks.
Just then they heard Sam's loud voice.

" Hheeeyyyy!! Woohoooo. Kabs. " Sam shouted and hugged him tightly. Kabir reciprocated and lift her up.

"How are you dude? Getting handsome day by day?" Sam said seeing him in full black coat with black tie and grey shirt.
"Not that really . Just came here from the office. How're you miss hot head?" Kabir said and Sam smiled.

" Good. Missed you so freaking much. It's been 3 years yaar. " Sam said sighing.

Just then everybody came. And he hugged everyone. Cath, Vihan, Raghav.
At first he stopped a little in hope of finding her too but then shook it off.
" Look who came . " Kabir said and from behind him Meghna came.

" Hi guys. Hi Sam." She said and everybody smiled. Sam light hugged her. And same everybody did.

" We're in relationship. " Kabir said and side hugged Meghna so did she. Sam didn't like it but didn't show it. Just then bhoomika came

" Congrats bro. See. I too followed your path. Bhoomika. You know her." Raghav said and Kabir eyes widened.

" Bhoomika you? You guys are in relationship? From when? He asked. Bhoomika hugged him and said.." oh Kabir. Missed you man. Since two years. What about you guys?" She asked. " Since 3years. "Meghna replied.

" Won't call us inside Sam?" Kabir asked. " Yeah. Come come.." saying this she moved away. They went inside followed by everyone. Sam looked at Vihan who calmed her with eyes and patted her back.
" You guys go and get freshen up. I've already prepared the breakfast. " Sam said and Kabir nodded. Then meghna too went up to upstairs for changing.

" What the hell? Why she came? I'm not letting her ruin everything Vihan." Sam burst out after they went.
" Oye..hot head. Don't ruin in spite of saving everything. Let's see. It's been 3 years. And we can't stop him. We are friends but that's not mean ki hum sabki life ko control karen" vihan said Sam calmed down.

-🍁-

"Seeing you so many time Kabs. Yaad nhi teko humari?" Catherine asked.
" Initially we used to meet. But after joining dad's office, got so much busy in work then never found time to go somewhere else. And Meghna too came to Delhi. She was working there. So ..ya." Kabir said.

" Saale...ek baar college kya kahtam hua...ise ek call tk nhi Kiya gya. " Raghav said patting his biceps.
"Raghav yaar.. sorry. Now i came." Kabir replied.
" And what about you Meghna?" Vihan asked. " I'm fine. I hope you all too are. I'm working in his company only. " Meghna replied.
" Good" Sam muttered.
"Guyss now I've to drop a bomb." Sam said standing.
" What?" Kabir asked. "I am getting married.  So I've gathered you all for this reunion party and thought ki kyun na apni engagement ki Khushi me ek aur party de dun." Sam replied.

" Wohoo.  Everybody here is getting maaried. Cath and Vihaan what about you both?"  Kabir asked and congratulated Sam so Meghna. But she didn't showed too much affection towards her.

" Not planned anything yet man " Vihaan said and Catherine followed.

" We've grown up now. See.  What days we've spent together, right? Memories." Raghav said nostalgically.

"True though. We all. "  Sam said. And Kabir thought something for few minutes then again shook it off. 
Then they started there not stop talks started. And it got 7 in the evening when they all stopped and Sam asked..

"I've ordered some things. Let's wait for some more time , then we'll enjoy it together. "
They all were seated in the sofa in the hall. And everybody has changed into night clothes.
Then door bell rang.
" Seems like order has came. Look I'm coming. " Sam said and then only raghav too followed her.
"Sam ruk.. I'm coming. " Raghav said and went. Here Kabir and everybody were talking when they heard the shouting of a familiar voice.
Kabir instantly recognised that voice and stood up. Vihana cath bhoomika too came to the hall hurriedly. But Kabir was still there.

" He he.... Sam. Raghav. Met you guys after 4 freaking years. " Niya said almost shouting.
Sameeksha was too happy to see her. Cath came and just as she saw her she jumped on her.

"Niyaa...tu aa gyi? Missed you a lot man. "  Cath eyes got moist seeing her after so long. After parting aways form Raghav and Sam niya hugged cath tightly.
" Hey don't cry. " Niya said hugged her more tightly. After some time she parted and then Niya hugged vihaan. He has ways provided her a brotherly warm. He said.
"Kaisi hai"
" Mai badhiya. Tu kaisa hai?" Niya asked. And he nodded. Just then he parted. Niya looked towards everyone.  She got to know about bhoomika nd Raghav and About Sam's too. She congratulated them. As she was standing there...then Kabir came from the hall. Just by seeing him she stood forze. She was seeing him after freaking four years. And she's not expecting him to be here. In these four years they did not talk to each other expect Kabir's without emojis birthday wishes to her on her birthday. She looked towards him and so does he. Sam and Vihan too turned to look and found Kabir there. They didn't know know how both of them will behave.
But niya said.. slowly..
" Vhin khada rhega Kabir..ya hugs vugs dena hai tujhe? " She asked and Kabir smiled. He came towards her and engulfed her in a hug. There were bestest of friends. Though they weren't in contact in these 4 years but the amount of love and care they both have for each other were still the same.
She hugged him and closed her eyes. And a tear escaped from her eyes. She was badly missing him. And she needed it. But what she saw after that she again felt herself at the same place where she was 4 years ago .
Then she parted and wiped her tears.
" Niya...", Cath whined seeing her like that.
" It's obvious. Salon 4 saal baad mili hun tumlog se. " She said and chuckled. She looked towards Kabir who was lovingly looking towards her.  It was true that nobody cared for that much like Kabir. Niya was something very special to Kabir but that day god knows what happened to them.
Just then meghna came and hugged her. " Hey niya. How're you?"  At first she was amazed seeing her there.
" Meghn..a you here?" She asked.
" Yes. And guess what? " Meghna asked here. She looked towards Kabir and said.." what?" ", What he didn't say you?", Meghna said and turned back to see him. He muttered a sorry to her. Then meghna said.
" We're getting engaged." Meghna said. And that time Niya zoned out. She didn't understand what she said. Kabir and Meghna getting engaged.

" Hey, niya. Where lost?" Meghna said and her trance broke.
"Oh..wo..woow guys. Congrats. " She said and shook her hand with both meghna and Kabir.
"Seems like everyone is getting married. " She said and slightly chuckled. Sam and Catherine knew but they kept quiet. While Kabir was silently watching her.

" Sam show me my room. I want to change. " Saying this, she went upstairs with Sam.
" Doesn't looked like little bit changed?" Raghav asked to Vihan.
"Hmmm. Looked like. "

" It's okay. Might have tired. Aaane de phir baat krnege."
Cath said.

-🍁-