Too close?

Vihan said,

Vihan said,.." from next day Kabir and Meghna started getting close. Like Kabir was okay but Meghna was always with him. Like she never left Kabir a single day and this was causing hurt to Niya. We also felt that. But took seriously. We though after we'll return from there we'll be fine. But not. "

Flashback starts-

It's been two days already. Kabir was from day to night stays with Meghna. Meghna never left him.
"Hey Kabs, come." Meghna called him.
"Yeah coming." Kabir said and excused himself from there. He was sitting with his friends. " Isn't he getting too close with that meghna Sam?" Catherine asked." I should told Meghna. I think she has got wrong indication." Sameeksha said. " Hey leave. It's his life. He got a new friend here. " Nia said casually.

"It's not friendship form meghna side i guess." Cath whispered.

" Kabir , where buddy? It's been three days. Got a new friend so forget us?" Sam teased him." Not really. I'm coming. I've to go to her. She has to go somewhere." Kabir said and went away with Meghna. Nia was looking at his retreating figure. He hasn't talked to her neither came .

It was their engagement day. Everybody was getting ready. Then Sam, nia and Catherine came to boys room where they find Raghav and Vihan and Kabir. But there's was another one too. And she's Meghna.
" Hi boys. " Catherine said. " Woah. Cath. You guys looking pretty." Raghav complimented her to which she too said." You guys too."
" Meghna you? Aunty was fine you there" Sam said. Her face was surely showing little frustration. " Aree.. Sam.. Kabs button got broke. So just fixing it. "
She replied.
"Kabs?" Cath said. " Yeah. He approved me to call him by this name. Afterall I'm his friend too." Meghna said and Kabir just smiled. Nia was just looking at Kabir's face. And she diverted her eyes and said.." common. We can't spend our whole night here. Let's go. Kabs come."
" Nia you go. I and Meghna are coming."
To which Raghav rolled his eyes and sighfully said.." let's go guys. Sir will come. "

" You won't get late? The ceremony is going to start. " Nia said.
" Areee nia..leave na. We'll be coming soon " Meghna said and Sameeksha just clenched her jaw. Seeing this Vihan hold her by shoulders and said..
"O.. okay let's go. Let's go guys. Sam chal."

Saying this everyone moved out of the room. Nia too.

-🍁-

The engagement took place. And everybody congratulated to the lovely couple. During the whole engagement Kabir and Meghna were together. Meghna had brought her camera so she's documenting the whole ceremony and Kabir was with her.
Nia saw Kabir, he was laughing on which meghna was clicking his pictures.

Sam came to her and said.." leave him nia." To which niya nodded.
Nia came out with Sam, Cath, Raghav and Vihan. They were hungry so they say down by the table .
"Ee Kabir..come bro. Let's eat. "
Vihan shouted. " Vihan we have ready eaten. You guys continue. " Meghna replied to which raghav and vihan sighed.
"Guys, what will you eat?" Raghav asked everyone s preferences and went.

It was late night engagement day.
" Everybody came home by late night. And went to their rooms. basically all cousins. Elders had already came. Kabir came with Meghna on other car. As it was late night, nia was talking to her elder sister. Her mood was ready ruined. So she went to the balcony but as she went she saw Kabir and Meghna together.
"Why they keep laughing everywhere?" Nia whispered to herself. And went to them.." hey guys. Which joke you guys are laughing on?" Nia asked. " You." Meghna replied and laughed out loud. Kabir too smiled. " M..means?" Nia asked. " He's actually telling about you. You're cute though. And he also told about your that embarassing act." Meghna said and Nia's face fell. She remembered about which act meghna is talking about. Proposing her professor for just a dare. She told everyone in her group to not te this to anybody. She looked at Kabir to which Kabir gave her " it's okay" expression.
" It's okay Chigs. She's too our friend." Kabir's replied to which nia said.."yeah. Of Course. Okay guys.. continue. I'm tired." She said and went..but stopped by Kabir. He hold her hand and said with little seriousness..

"Chigs, fine?"
" Absolutely." Nia chuckled little and nodded. And went away.

It was 5 in the morning. Nia woke up and came out from her room with a little bagpack. She was wearing a t shirt and black pants. Then she wore her jacket onwards and shoes. And came out of the house. And silently she went out of the house . It was little morning as it was winter.
In some time she reached a hill and found a place to sit by. Then she sat down there and took out her paitning materials. She paints too good. She took out everything and started painting.

Meanwhile it was already three hours. Everybody came and sit by in the garden. The weather was pleasant. Then , sameeksha took a tray of tea for everyone. Kabir and Meghna were seated on the sofa placed in the garden. Cath and Raghav were in the swing. And there were other tools and sofas too.where Sam and Vihan were seated. Everybody was having their morning tea.

" Where's Nia?" Raghav asked.
" Ya i haven't saw here from yesterday night. " Vihan supported. "I ..too. i looked whole house. She's not there. Niether she's in her room." Sameeksha said.

" Where she went without informing? Have you guys called her?" Kabir aksed.
" Not receiving " Cath said.

"It's okay. Might be somewhere . She's not kid. She'll return back soon "
Meghna said.
" Exactly. She must be somewhere Meghna. And we don't know. I'm going to call her again." Sam replied little harshly and put out her phone.

Then her house's entrence door unlocked. And everybody saw nia entering the house with a little bag.

"Niya, where were you? We've tried to call you so many times?" Sam asked being concerned. She came to garden to everyone. And sat down by the tool and gulped a glass of water.
" Where were you?" Kabir asked.
" Aree samm, kabs, i was near the hills. " She replied.
" What? Why?"
Cath asked.
" I am going there from two days early morning. " Saying this she showed her hands to them which was covered with paints.
" You should have informed us Niya. Don't be too carefree. We were scared." Meghna said to her.
" She's right. We all were scared for you. Inform us atleast. " Kabir supported to which she nodded. And said ...
" Hmmm. Sorry guys. I troubled you all."niya said and looked towards sam, who was clearly looking furious.

" Okay. I'm coming. Going to get freshen up. " Saying this she went towards the hall.
" Meghna meet me in my room at noon. Wanted to talk to you. Mom.has told." Sam told her greeting her teeth. Everybody knew why.