Guilt and Remorse.

Morning

Morning. It was morning. Everybody was in the sitting area. They all the too guilty and upset to react on anything. They realised each and every thing. Everything.
" It's true. How can we never realised it yar? She was always for us. And we never even approached her. And we all know nothing about her. She was always a secret mystry." Raghav said.

" In college also, she came to college and returned back. And most of time hang out with her. She rarely visited her home and talk about any person. Rathar she used to take care of our family members whenever they came." Sameeksha said.

"Now even if i and you apologise, the pain and hurt she felt at reunion night, will never be removed. Though we didn't say anything but neither we stopped Meghna from saying those. And that call.
I just want her back. Want her back. " Kabir said.
And soon, they all heard doctor's voice and came out in the sitting are where siya was there.
" Yeah you can meet her. She has been shifted to the general ward. " Doctor said and went. Siya quickly went inside and found her waking up. So she quickly hugged her tightly.

"Di." Niya exclaimed." Niya..how are you? I'm so ....so..sorry for my behaviour." Siya said and niya said .
"It's okay. Let it be. How's dad? Does he know about this?" She asked. " No. Not yet. " Siya replied.
Just then her eyes fell on the door which opened a little and everybody came inside.
"If you ever drive like that, I'll kill you " vihan said patted her head. While niya wiped his tears away and hugged him.

"No need. I'm sorry" niya said and he just hugged her tightly. Then Sam came and started crying.
" I was so worried seeing you like that. Weird thoughts were coming in mind...i .. I'm so sorry niya. " Sam said and niya hugged her. And then Raghav came and hugged her tightly so do Catherine. After some time, Kabir too entered the room. And siya got a call from Nikhil so she went out. Vihan and Sam went outside to take food. Whil raghav and Catherine went to aunty's room to check in uncle once. And asko give both of them a little privacy.
Kabir sat down in front of her and just looked at her with moist eyes. Niya just stayed still. She remembered his words on the call.

"Chigs ..why you..you but the divider?"
He asked and niya looked at him " i know it wasn't a accident. You hit it intentionally." Kabir said and niya looked at other side.
"Why you saved me Kabir? What was rhe need to save an unwanted person ?", She asked. And Kabir came closer.
" Seeing you like that, i couldn't control myself. Please don't do anything like this. Kick me out, slap me, scold me. Break friendship. But please don't take such steps." Kabir said.
" Where's Meghna? And when you're gonna talk to her fam?" She said. " She returned home. And i don't know about that."
"See Kabir, i haven't forgot your words and her words, neither I'll be forgiving them, i just want you to not cancel this engagement because of me. I didn't want to be called as  home braker or etc. " Niya said looking at him.he said and pulled her closer in right embrace.
"Chigs."
" Bol?"
"I'm sorry."  . " It's okay. ,She said and looked at him when he stood up and slightly kissed his head and hugged her.
" You always hurt me. And i always forgive you. This time i can't " Niya whispered.
"I know. And I'll wait. " Kabir said and went outside.