"Goodbye," Lisa replied in a good mood.

  The male ghost followed Joohyun. On the way home, the ghost shook his head with a tsk tsk as he walked. "This little girl isn't experienced but is very good at flirting. That dude unexpectedly has a pure heart ah."

  Joohyun didn't understand what the male ghost was talking about. She didn't respond and rolled her eyes at him in disgust.

  As soon as she returned to the Chen family's home with the ghost in tow, Mother Chen saw her daughter who had left early in the morning and came back in the afternoon. She couldn't help but ask curiously, "Irin, why did you come back so early?"

  "A classmate suddenly had something to do, so we left in advance." Joohyun used the excuse she had prepared beforehand.

  "Did you buy that dress?" Mother Chen asked.

  "Yes." Joohyun moved the shopping bag that was behind her forward.

  "Let me see." Finally, I can discuss clothes with my daughter like other family's mothers. Mother Chen took out the clothes that Joohyun bought and looked at them with excitement. She praised, "Our family's Irin's eyes are really good. You must look good in this dress."

  Joohyun smiled sheepishly.

  "It turns out that your family's aesthetic is hereditary ah," the male ghost suddenly said with an enlightened face.

  Joohyun clenched her first and desperately resisted the urge to beat the ghost.

  "By the way, your brother will come back for dinner in the evening. Our family hasn't had a family meal together in a long time."

Joohyun went to military training for an entire month before, and Chen Yang seemed to be investigating a case recently. He only returned home once every ten days. Today was the rare occasion when he came home, so Mother Chen said this.

  "Mom, I'll take a shower first. I've been out all-day walking and I'm covered in sweat," Joohyun said.

  "Okay okay okay. Take a nap if you're tired too." Mother Chen put away the clothes into the bag and gave it back to her daughter.

  Joohyun took the bag and walked upstairs. As soon as she hung her new clothes in the closet, she heard the ghost behind her mutter, "To think the room I entered doesn't belong to a fragrant beauty. Unexpectedly I had an out-of-body experience, but actually entered a little girl's room instead."

  At the end of her patience, Joohyun no longer endured and slapped the male ghost out of the wall.

  The male ghost roared and squawked. He floated in from the window again and angrily said, "What are you doing?"

  "If you talk again, I don't need the 200,000," Joohyun threatened with narrowed eyes.

  "Don't, don't, don't." The male ghost immediately counseled, "I'm wrong, I won't talk nonsense anymore, that... you try to call again, maybe my Second Uncle is back."

  Joohyun also wanted to get rid of this ghost as soon as possible. So, she took out her cellphone and dialed the number that she had called twice before, but it still went to voicemail.

  "I still can't get through." Joohyun threw her cellphone on the bed and sat there cross-legged.

  "Why can't it go through..." The male ghost wanted to grab Joohyun's cellphone.

  "Stop, you stand and step back. Sit on the chair over there." Joohyun prevented the male ghost from approaching her. A desolate male ghost and a girl were alone together in the room, still have to pay attention.