Guilt and Remorse.

Start from the beginning

-🍁-

Everybody was sitting in her hospital room , as the room was big and sofas were placed inside it. It was night. And her mom and siya went to her home to get freshen up little as they're in hospital since so long. And her father was given medicines. So he was sleeping right now.
Raghav and Sameeksha were seated on the couch while Kabir near her bed. Vihan was standing by the door and Catherine was sitting beside him. Bhoomika wasn't there as she had to visit her home but she promised that she will be coming to check on her. And Meghna too went home.
"Niya.." Sam whispered.
"Bol." Niya asked.

"Niya..we all have realised our mistake and we're guilty for that. We never understand you, and this all happened. Niether we took any stand while Meghna was saying you like that. But please don't take her words. You always cared about everyone. They're us who never reciprocated it in a right manner. We're so sorry. "

Sam said with little trembling voice.
Niya sighed and tried to say down a little in which Kabir helped her. She then said.." I was always that person, who made everyone saty in this group. I was that person who was always there for everyone so that you all can share you miseries with me, and so that any kind of misunderstanding doesn't take place between us. I was.. everything but a selfish person. "
Her voice was weak and a alone tear escaped from her eyes. She looked towards everyone who were looking at her.

" I was never a selfish person. Never. I always cared for you all. I was never a selfish person guys. Please don't think about that for me. Pleasee." She said with teared eyes.
" Y..yes yes..niya.  you were not." Kabir said and took her hands in his.

"And Kabir..Kabir..i never tried to broke your relationship. Never. If you all will say I'll leave. And will never contact you guys. But please don't call me with those words."
She said sobbing. Kabir was silent.
While Raghav just wiped out his tears.
"Mom says to never lift hand on girls. And never abused them. But I'll kill this meghna. I just kill her. She..." He said and tried to get up but niya chuckled...
"Uske do Bhai hai..rags. khud ke pit kar mat aaio. " And ragahv just looked at her. And came towards her and tightly hugged her.

" But I'll not be soft here. I'm your friend. And i have the right to shout on you all. You're a second family to me. And I'll say it.
I was always there when you all needed. Always. But when i needed i was alone, i got abandoned by my own people. "

She said looking at everyone.
"Kabs i hate you now. I just hate you. Everybody knows that you were always a little close to me. But tu..tune humesha meghna ko rkha mere upar.
Jab tu mere liye itna sochta tha Kabir to kabhi dikhaya kyun nahi?
What happened to you? You ..we..were not the same anymore. "

She said and wiped her tears. Kabir sighed and tried to hold her hands but she jerked them off.

"I..i..just don't know what..what happened to me. But I'm sorry Chigs. I'm sorry. " He said and just bend his head .

Then Catherine said.. " You were so alone. We never realised it. Never. And  you don't..ohh..god..niya.. that's why you hi..hit the divider right? It wasn't a accident?" Cath asked.

" You know, i was keep calling immature. But i behaved that ways because i was never a person who just keep spending her life in guilt for the past and stress out for the future. But i was always an immature person for everyone. "
She chuckled. She was deeply hurt.
" And..when everyone ab..abdoned me..i thought ..i thought i was always an unwanted person in everyone life. And i don't wanted to drag you all in my emotional dramas. So i thought to en..end my..l..life. Kabs..yaar....why you saved me?" She said and wiped her tears then let out of chuckle.
Cath gasped while Sam was shocked. And vihan just stood there.
"You...batsard.  Are you mad? Who the hell are you to decide about your life or not? Kaise kar skti hai aisa?" Raghav shouted. And niya just stared at him.
He wiped his tears and bend down his head to control his sobs.
" Raghav yar ..." Niya whined.
" Niya..sorry yar. Tujhe is had tak force kar Diya humlogon ne ki tu apni life end karne per aa gyi. "
Vihan said watching her silently.
" I don't want you guys to feel this guilty. Please don't be. Please. I'm not feeling good seeing you all this. Please guys. It's just..i.am not able to forget those words. They.. they're keep roaming in my..mind. " she said and then Kabir said silently..looking towards her.
"I failed you and me. I cared , i loved, i took stand for you but not then when they all were needed. I'm not asking forgiveness because i know this will not lessen you pain. I just want ..that..from.now ..now on Chigs you're going to share you every misery with us. No matter what it be." Kabir said and she just silently nodded.
Soon Kabir stood up and pulled her in a bone crushing hug. Till now he was suppressing. Suppressing to an extent. He hugged her tightly and then few minutes later niya felt wetness on her shoulders. Kabir just held her tight in his arms.