"Please rest assured, Third young master, the formation has been activated, and the evil spirit won't affect the students and teachers inside this university." Master Mao's disciple, Lin Gui, said.

"That's good." When Lisa heard this, his complexion slightly relaxed and his anxious heart gradually eased down, "Mr. Lin, please continue to observe. If there's any problem, remind me in time, and I will immediately wear the jade buckle and leave here."

The students standing under the stage were the future of the motherland, and they can't be lost because of him.

"Don't worry, Third young master, everything is normal at the present." Lin Gui continued to look over the audience after saying this sentence, paying close attention to the direction of those evil spirits.

"I've troubled you."

Lisa sat on the stage, listening to the speech of the freshman representative, feeling the relaxation that he hadn't felt for such a long time as those evil spirits were released from his body.

An hour later, the opening ceremony officially ended, and the principal of Imperial Capital University came to Lisa and said with a smile, "Professor Lou, I look forward to your lecture this year."

"I will do my best to prepare." As the honorary professor of Imperial Capital University, and also as a compensation, after the opening ceremony every year, and when the evil spirits in his body was at their weakest, he will offer a lecture as repayment.

"Alright." Lisa came across the principal at the research conference of the Chinese Academy of Science, the principal found that although he was young, he had a very extensive, deep knowledge, and brilliant study on physics, chemistry, mathematics etc., and accordingly so, the principal solicited him to come to Imperial Capital University to teach. It was a pity that Lisa seemed to be in poor health. Finally, at the principal's repeated invitation, Lisa reluctantly agreed to come to Imperial University and open one lecture every year.

However, one lecture is enough, one should know that each of Lisa's lecture would bring some new ideas and research directions, far exceeding the current world's level.

The principal still had a lot of work to do, and considering Lisa's physical condition, the principal left after a few words of greeting. At this time, Lin Gui had already packed up the things that was used to arrange the formation and went back to Lisa again, "Third young master, this time, the auspicious aura had blocked the evil spirit very smoothly."

"I have troubled Mr. Lin." Lisa nodded to show his appreciation.

"Third young master is too polite." Lin Gui looked at the faint auspicious aura that was still lingering in the air and said, "Third young master, if there's nothing urgent, it's better to walk around the campus for a while."

Lisa looked at Lin Gui with astonishment.

"This year's students' destinies seemed to be more in line with Wenquxing than the previous ones, the auspicious aura on the campus is also much stronger than in previous years. You always stay alone in the small courtyard on weekdays, and today you have a rare opportunity to walk on campus. Don't worry, there won't be any problem for two or three hours." Lin Gui said.

"Thank you, Mr. Lin."

Lin Gui half raised his body towards Lisa in a polite gesture and brought his assistant with him to leave the Imperial University.

He Qi, who was standing beside him, naturally heard what Lin Gui said, so he walked to Third young master and reminded in a low voice, "Third young master, please walk around."

Lisa froze for a moment, then gently rose from his seat. With a touch of novelty, he walked into the crowd for the first time.

"So handsome ah, is he a teacher in our school?"