this chapter is so gay, i dont have the font or title for it

Venti awkwardly twiddled his fingers and kicked his feet as he stared at the fireplace in front of him.

"Oh, uh...could you hand me my cloak? Or um...technically it's yours, but..."

Aether glanced over at the cloak hanging on the rack, and then back at Venti. "Oh, sure! Here!"

He tossed the cloak in Venti's direction and watched him drape it across his shoulders and enclose it around himself.

"I'm surprised you still kept it, little bard. Why is that?"

Venti's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Mmm, well, I liked it since it reminded me of you- ah crap, I mean-"

He buried his face into his hands as Aether chuckled. He went over to where he was near the fireplace and patted him on the shoulder.

"Worry not. It's cute."

"Huh?"

He looked up at Aether. It was difficult to tell if he was blushing because of the light of the fire, but Venti assumed he was and began to giggle.

"Oh? Do you find me and my actions...cute?"

Aether messed with his braid as he spoke. "Well, yeah. I mean, you're adorable, ok? Your voice, your looks, that little thing you do with your tongue when you say something cheesy."

"Ohh, you mean a blep? Like this?"

He stuck out his tongue at Aether playfully as an example. He sputtered in response and covered his face with his arm. His entire face was a shade of pink.

Ambrosia, perhaps?

"Hahaha! You're blushing! You don't blush too often, but it's cute! You should do it more!"

"Yeah, right."

Aether took the seat next to Venti.

"So, what made you want to see me? You could've ignored my note but...you didn't. Why is that?"

Venti looked down at his hands. "Well, something inside me told me not to. I had to see you. I would have felt guilty if I didn't."

An small smile curled onto Aether's lips. "Aw, come here."

He rose from his chair and went over to Venti. Grabbing his waist, he picked him up and hugged him tight. Venti's legs curled behind Aether's back as they embraced each other.

"I knew you were the one for me."

Venti raised his head in confusion, but before he could react, something soft touched his lips.

Aether's.

Aether was kissing him.

On the lips.

Aether.

Him.

Venti felt his ears burn and cheeks grow hot, but there was no way he was going to reject this moment. He covered them both in his wings and closed his eyes.

Soon, the gayness took over the abyssal manor.

The rest of Venti's time there was filled with giggles, bullying the castle servants, and quick little kisses on the cheeks, lips, and neck. Aether volunteered to groom Venti's wings, which was incredibly ticklish to Venti and he couldn't stop laughing and snorting whenever he brushed the feathers.

Aether nor Venti didn't exactly know if this made them boyfriends or not.

...

Nah, im kidding. Of course, this made them boyfriends. Have you ever kissed the homies 20 times in one night before?

Meanwhile, in the cage, Lumine was beginning to think Venti was fucking her brother.

To which, she was half right.

Venti was having fun with Aether, but not in that sense.

Ven was filing his nails besides her, but ended up cutting one too short, so he cut them all down to match that. His nails, in the end, weren't even an inch long.

Lumine was kind of happy Venti wasn't around. It was...peaceful.

Too peaceful...