𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤 + 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨

Hello guys, girls, and non-binary pearls~

Welcome to book 2 of Moira.

Before we start with the trigger warnings and stuff, I'd like to thank you all for the love and support I got on Moira. It really blew me away for all the comments and reads I saw when I woke up every single day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, really.

Now, it's time to answer some questions.

No, Moira was not based on yandere simulator. Shut up (lovingly).

No, Royce and Albert are not gonna be in this story. I'm sorry.

Do I regret killing rosaria? Yes. I'm not sure if she's gonna be in this book or not but we'll see.

Kusanali also will be spared in the story too. No, I don't have anything against kusanali.

And please everyone, there's a LINE to marry Lumine. Get in it <33

Ok I think that's it. Now, onto the warnings:

•blood
•torture
•swearing (maybe)
•lumine being sad

Yes, I mean the last one.

Also, my best friend (Ven) is going to be in this story because I said so. In the book, Ven's oc is named "Vendetta" and goes by he/they. In reality, Ven goes by she/her (I think) or she/they. Please respect their pronouns either way.

I'll maybe update this book on Wednesday EST.

By the way, I haven't given up on my other book I'm writing. I'm filling this one so you guys know I haven't, like, abandoned my wattpad life from what I said in my message board.

Once I'm done with the first 10 chapters of Pixelface, I'll officially write the first chapter of Moira 2.

Until then, I'll see you soon!! <33