hi lol

So.

I'm not dead.

Yay.

First things first, I wanna apologize for being so offline. I kinda lost the motivation and energy to pick up wattpad and type on it. I also felt pretty sad about my writing style because, well, it seems a bit flat and not descriptive enough.

Like for example "He walked to the front door." Uh huh, sure. What else about it? This is basically how I write. I struggle to think if my readers even can picture all this in their heads when reading either the Moira books or another book of mine.

And 2, I've been thinking about something important to this series.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen and non-binary pearls.

I've been thinking about Moira 3.

Yes. 3. The third and final addition to the series.

"But Vynnie, you haven't even finished Moira 2 yet! And plus ur dead half the time so why should u be thinking about that now?!?!"

Well why not think about it? Before I go into too much detail of the 3rd book, I'm gonna say that it's gonna be much different than the series so far.

Think of Moira 3 as the prequel to the first one. Or maybe an alternative to the first one.

Moira 3 isn't a story where Venti is bloodthirsty and violent. This story is a rather sad, angst filled story.

It's also a book I wanted to do last year in September, but it was suicide prevention month and i didn't wanna promote offing yourself at the time so here we are 4 months later discussing it.

As you probably already guessed, the story will be about Venti dealing with depression. I'm going to leave it at that. If you're asking me if I'm gonna have him kill himself in the story, my answer is "it's a possibility. If not Moira 3, then the book after that."

You're also probably wondering about the direction of this book. Where is it heading? Am I gonna discontinue it like my Halloween book?

The answer is no.

I already have a draft chilling, so I'll try to finish that and once I'm done with homework today, I'll post a mini chapter after that as an actual apology. Yeah yeah ik I say I'll post two chapters in one day and I never do it, but it takes me an hour just to write 1k words and I'm only home for 4 hours basically after school, PLUS homework so I barely have time to write these days. Unlike the summer, where the only thing I have to worry about is pissing off my mom and getting my phone taken.

Anyway, I think that'll be enough for my little rant about where I've been. I'll see you guys when I get out of school today lol