53

CHAPTER 54

A/N: Dear readers, thank you for stopping by to read this book. I'm giving you another update today! Don't forget to drop your review! Please, spam me with reviews, positive ones🤪, your positive reviews always encourage me to write more. Thanks, guys, I'd be expecting them. I love you all!😘😘😘😘

Now let's dive into this new chapter!

* * * * *

"Mom, you broke up with dad?" The two looked at Bryan with shock who also had a shocked look on his face.

"Bryan..."

"Mom, you have to make up with dad soon, unless, I'd leave you for dad."

"Bryan! Don't say that!" His grandma cautioned him.

"But why will mummy break up with dad?"

"Your mom has her reasons to."

"Well, I'm sure she didn't put me in mind when she decided to break up with dad."

"Bryan... Come." His mom said gesturing for him to come.

"Yes, mummy."

"This matter is a serious matter and I promise you that I would get back together with your dad, soon. Mummy is sorry."

"I'm sorry too mom, I shouldn't have said that." Bryan apologized and his mom hugged him.

* * * * *

That same evening, Charles could be found in the bar along with his sister's husband, Adam.

"So you said she broke up with you, just because she can't look at you in the face and not remember what your dad did?"

"Yes... I don't just get it, why? I've apologized countless times for the mistake of my father, why can't she just overlook this?"

"I'm sorry to say this, but I think Rose is taking you for granted because you are always with her."

"I know, but what can I do, I love her."

"I know you love her, and you want to be with her so badly, but you should have self-respect as a man."

"As in how? If it is space, I'd given her enough space already."

"No, what I mean is that you should agree with breaking up with her."

"What?! What kind of advice is that?"

"I know, it sounds so absurd, but do you know that you're one of the hottest bachelors in this state?"

"I know..."

"Then make use of that."

"Never! So that she would be jealous and later find out that she values me? Never! I won't do such a thing."

"Then what do you suggest you do?" Charles whispered some words to Adam and Adam frowned a bit. "That's if she wants to," Adam said after pondering on what Charles had told him.

"I know right? That's if she wants to."

"And what if she doesn't even want to get back together with you?"

"Then... I'd go with plan B, I'd use my ace card, the hottest bachelor card and I would make her jealous."

"And what if that doesn't shake her?"

"Then I would know that she doesn't love me as she had said, and I would leave her alone."

"What if she actually loves you but she's expecting you to apologize again and profess your undying love for her?"