51

Rose lay in the hospital bed, and the memories of twenty-two years ago came rushing in. The memories she had lost due to the accident came rushing back. She could remember everything, she could remember how she had met Charles and how they all became friends, she could remember it all, till the point where she had the accident. But she still didn't know the cause of the accident nor how everything happened. She just knew her dad went on a trip and one of his friends died which was Martins' dad and that was it.

"Dad! No! Dad!" Rose screamed and suddenly woke up from what was a nightmare.

"Rose! Rose! You're awake!" Screamed Charles. He had been damn worried about her when she suddenly fell but thankfully he was able to catch her before her head landed on the cold tiles. He called her name but she didn't answer, he alerted everyone in the house and they rushed her to the hospital.

"Yes..." She held her head because of the migraine that formed on her forehead as she began to sit up.

"Don't stress yourself. You don't need to sit up." Charles said worriedly.

"No, no. Where's Bryan?" She asked, worried about her son.

"He's at the family house with Victor and Grace's housekeeper," Charles explained, and that was when Rose realized that almost everyone was in the room. She could see her mom, her sister, and her husband, with little Emerald, Charles' dad and mom, his sister, and her husband. They were all looking at her.

"Rose, my dear. How are you feeling?" Her mom asked her worriedly, coming closer to her.

"Mom..." She hugged her mom wanting to feel comfortable. She had lost her dad. She knew she lost her dad before but she didn't know that she was in the same car when her dad died.

"Ehn, my dear?"

"Mom..." She cried, "Dad... He died, in the same car that I was in. He died, mom..." She wailed. As she said that, they all knew she had remembered everything. Her mom cried also, so happy that her daughter could remember everything.

"My dear, you remember..."

"Yes, mom."

"Oh Pearl. I'm so happy you remember." Diamond said and also hugged her sister.

"I'm so sorry." Peter cried, his guilt rising to the extent that he couldn't talk anymore. He cried about the loss of his friend, and the fact that what he did cause the memory of little Rose to lose.

"We are so sorry." Evelyn joined her husband in begging. Charles was confused. What were his parents sorry about?

"You're sorry for what exactly? The fact that you killed my husband or the fact that you caused my daughter to lose her memory?" Success asked, tired of keeping shut, now that Rose's memory is back, why should she keep her mouth shut any longer?

"You... You killed my father?... How?"

* * * * *

OMNI-KNOWEST

Still 22 years ago!

After the death of Mr. Franklin, the killers later found out where Peter was and offered him some money to cover up the truth, destroy the video he recorded, and he should pin the death of their friend, on his other friend. At first, Peter refused to do so, wondering how someone would offer him so much money so he could betray his friend, his only friend that was left. So they threatened him. He was threatened that if he doesn't do so, they would kill his family and strip him of all his properties including the company that he was still nurturing. He was scared. So he did as he was told, he betrayed his friend and told Franklin's wife, Angela, that it was Henry who killed Franklin. He told those men he had done as they had instructed, so they should leave him alone. They offered him the money they promised him, but he refused to collect it, already feeling guilty for what he did.