48

"Let's go to bed," Charles told Rose and Rose's heart skipped a bit. This was what she had been avoiding, staying with Charles.

She followed Charles closely to their connected room without saying a word. Charles opened the door of her room and the both of them entered.

"Goodnight," Charles said and opened the door connecting to his room.

"Goodnight." She finally let out a word and watched as Charles closed the door connecting their rooms.

Suddenly the door opened again and Charles pushed his head through the door.

"Won't you take your bath?" He asked.

"I will," Rose replied.

"Then how will it happen, because these two rooms have only one bathroom and toilet," Charles explained.

"Then I'll wait for you to bathe first." Rose reasoned.

"I normally take time in having my bath."

"I will wait, or what do you expect me to do?" She asked him, wanting to hear his opinion.

"Emm... I was thinking..." Charles scratched his head nervously, he noticed that anytime he was with Rose, he had the habit of scratching his head whenever he was nervous, that was mostly when he was having dirty thoughts. Like now, he was thinking about the two of them having their bath together, but he doesn't have the mind to utter that.

"What Charles, or is there any other available bathroom? Oh! What about the spare room downstairs, that should have a bathroom, right?" Rose asked.

"Yes. It has, but... It's locked and I can't find the key anymore." Charles lied. He knew where the key was and he could easily get it and opened the door for her.

"Ohhh! So what should I do? Then should I take my bath first? I promise I won't take your time." Rose suggested.

"My body is really feeling sticky." Charles lied again.

"So what do you suggest we do then?"

"How about we bathe together." He finally spat out what he had been thinking.

"In your dreams Charles. Take your bathe first, then after you're through, I'll take mine."

"But I'll take time."

"Don't worry, I'll wait."

"Hmm.. okay o." Charles went back to his room, not happy within him. This wasn't what he expected. He felt bad for making her wait when he knew where the spare room's key was. What was he turning into?

He wasn't like this, these past ten years. Why was he turning into a sex maniac? It is like anytime he sees Rose in a secluded area with him, he loses his self-control. For the past ten years, he knew what he did with other girls, he knew he slept with girls but never dates them, he did.

So why was he craving it like someone that hasn't had it for years or months? Yes, he hadn't since he came back to Nigeria, and there are thousands of women that are willing to fall on his bed if he just utters the word, but he doesn't want them. He just wants one woman and that is Rose.

He entered his bathroom and took his bath. A cold bath. A cold shower has become one of his frequent, not-so-favorite showers. Why? Because his mind has gone into the gutters again. Dirty mind!

A few minutes later, he was through with his bathing, wore his bathrobe, and made his way out of the bathroom. He opened the door connecting their rooms to inform Rose that he was through with his bathing.

"Okay, I'm coming," Rose said, then followed him into his room and entered the bathroom without giving him a second glance.

Rose blew a sigh of relief as soon as she was inside the bathroom. He was wearing a bathrobe! Damn! So freaking hot!