4

CHARLES' APARTMENT
THE PARTY
FRIDAY 9:20 PM

The party was in full blast, music loud enough to deafen the youths. Red Solo cups littered all around the house, boys, and girls dancing to the music, some girls were twerking for their partners, and some girls were grinding their hips while sitting on their partners. Rose shook her head as she saw a couple kissing each other roughly as if the world was about to come to an end.

She was dressed to kill, a red gown that reached a little bit below her knee with a spaghetti strap, the gown brought out her curvy shape. Susan on the other hand wore a sleeveless black gown that reached above her knee.

She saw Charles and his friend Rhema, with a group of people playing shot. The duo marched to where they were and all eyes turned to them, some guys at a corner whistled calling them while some that knew them waved and greeted.

"Hey, Gorgeous." Charles called as they reached there.

"Hey, handsome." She greeted back and also greeted the rest of the people present there.

"You came, I'm so glad. You look beautiful." He commented and she blushed.

"You don't look bad yourself."

"But... You just called me handsome." He reminded her and she laughed.

"Should I get you a drink seeing that you are my most wanted guest."

"I'd love to get my drink myself. Thanks." She told him and he shook his head.

"You think I'd spike your drink?" He asked that with amusement written on his face.

"I never said that."

"You never seem to amaze me, Rose. Let's go get you a drink from the bartender then."

"Alright." She turned to Susan who was gisting her life away with Rhema. "I'll be at the bar, Don't miss me too much."

"I won't girl, enjoy the party." Susan responded to which she laughed and walked away with Charles.

"So what changed your mind?" He asked as they were seated at the barstool and had ordered a drink.

"Nothing, I just wanted to go out and have a little fun, the last party wasn't fun at all."

"I saw you at my last party, you looked gloomy as if you'd rather be on your bed than at a party."

"I wasn't feeling it and besides it was on a weekday, it was Susan who practically dragged me out of the hostel."

"I figured."

They talked about school, their courses, lecturers both funny and strict, and random things concerning life but they didn't talk about their personal lives. It was around 11 am when they moved back to their groups who were still playing shots.

"Look who's here to grace us back with their presence." Kemi, a classmate of hers muttered, already tipsy.

"Okay! Since you guys are here, who's in for a little game to shake up this party?" A dark hairy guy asked.

"What game is that Martin?" Susan spoke up.

"Truth or Dare " the dark hairy guy, named Martin replied.

"I'm in" replied Kemi

"I'm playing." Grace said.

"Wow! I'm totally in." Rhema replied standing up from the sofa he was sitting with Susan who also stood up from his lap.

"I'm playing." Other members in the group responded.

"Who would miss that for anything in this world?" Susan asked rhetorically indicating she was in.

"I'm playing." Charles agreed and everyone looked at Rose who nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay! Let's begin."

The group sat in a circle, Rose was facing Charles who was opposite her and she was in between Susan and Rhema. Martin took a soda bottle he found on the floor and sat down beside Charles.

"Who's going first?" He asked.

"You go first." Bridget, a member of the group suggested and everyone agreed.

Martin spun the bottle and it landed at Kemi.

"Truth or Dare?" He asked Kemi who replied;

"Umm... Dare."

"Okay... I dare you to grind your sexy hips on Tayo." He dared, knowing Kemi she did as she was told leaving her breathless with Tayo who already had a boner. She went back to her spot and took the bottle. She spun the bottle and it faced Rhema.

"Truth or Dare," Kemi asked Rhema.

"Truth." Rhema reply for he wasn't ready for a dare.

"Do you have a thing for Susan?" She asked Rhema who was stunned at the question.

"I... I do." He replied and everyone 'oohed'. Susan looked at Rhema and mouthed 'I do too' to which everyone 'oohed' again. He smiled and spun the bottle, it faced Martin. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Martin replied.

"When was the first time you had sex, at what age?" Everyone looked at Martin awaiting his reply.

"At age 14, it was with my house girl." He replied, some guys whistled and some congratulated him.

Rose was surprised. How can a boy have sex at such a young age? She thought.

"My turn!" Martin announced and everyone was back to business, he spun the bottle and it faced her. Martin smiled and asked; "Truth or dare Milady?"

Rose didn't know what she should choose, if she chooses dare, they might dare her to do an absurd thing so she went for the other one. "Truth."

"Alright. At what age did you have your first kiss?" Martin asked her and she was wide-eyed. She hasn't had her first kiss, she was still a virgin even on her lips.

"I haven't." She replied and everyone gasped surprised. Charles looked at her and smiled, she blushed as she took the bottle to spin. She spun it and it faced Susan. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Susan replied and Rose wondered what she should dare Susan to do. Yet she said;

"I dare you to dance your crazy dance on the sofa." She dared and Susan gasped.

"Rose, how could you do this to me?" Susan asked bewildered. She stood up and went to the sofa she and Rhema occupied recently and danced her crazy dance which erupted laughter from everyone. She swore she'd have her revenge on Rose as she sat down. She spun the bottle and it faced Charles. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Charles responded. She smirked and dared;

"I dare you to kiss Rose." Rose was shocked at the dare and her heart started beating frantically, butterfly erupted in her stomach as Charles moved closer to her.

A/N: Thank you for stopping by to read this book. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. Positive comments please. Thanks guys. ILYSSM🥰🥰

Also follow naijasugaplum so that you'll be the first to know when a new update arrives!