(Chapter 5 - Reworked) An Old Friend

Third Person

The next day began. Y/N, his team, and team RWBY, well, I guess besides Ruby, watched Penny, along with her teammate, fight Russel and Sky. This is an unfair fight. Mostly because Penny is a machine and can knock them out in an instant... which is what happens with Russel and Sky. They both were terrified and scared to even fight her, so... they tried running. Of course it didn't work because of the sensors that Penny has. Eventually, Penny did knock them both out. Then stood in the middle of the arena and put her hands together. Then bowed. She even smiled as she did that gesture.

Oobleck: And victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas!

Penny: Thank you for a wonderful time!

Penny and her teammate walked out of the arena. The two teams spectating her spoke to each other.

Y/N: Was that even fair...?

Ghost: No. It's not even close to a fair fight.

Ajax: Yeah! It's like fighting a mech on your own and being unprepared to even fight it.

Y/N: Yeah... Good point...

They stayed silent for a bit. Then they changed the topic to who will participate to the double rounds.

Yang: Have you guys decided who should go?

Desti: We... haven't...

Y/N: I think Ghost and Roach should go.

Ajax: OR...... You and I could go.

Y/N: Yeah. That works too. Either way, our goal is to beat the doubles and then proceed forward.

Desti: Should we discuss this later?

Y/N: Uh... Actually... Yes, it'll give us more time to think.

Desti nods. In the distance, Allen turned to Y/N and kept a grin on his face. Then slowly turns back to the arena. Y/N did feel him staring at him, so... he tries to look around and find him, but can't really tell where he is since there were a lot of people.

Port: Our next match will begin in fifteen minutes.

Yang: Welp. Time for us to go.

Y/N: I wish you both the best of luck.

Weiss: Heh... Yeah... As if we'll need it...

Y/N: Well... it's best to not get cocky...

Weiss rolled her eyes. Then the two got up. Then they started walking to the arena. Y/N kept looking around because he felt someone staring at him again. He keeps looking, but still can't figure out who it is. Then Desti shook him from his arm. He gasped. Then he turned to Desti.

Desti: Everything alright, big brother?

Y/N: Y-Yeah... I just... I just thought someone was... staring at me or something...

Desti: Ah... I'm sure it's nothing.

Y/N nods. He looked down for a bit. He was unsure if he is going crazy or not, but he can still feel it. He is worried about the person staring at him. Later, he noticed the two members walking in the middle of the arena.

Ghost: Oh...! This is gonna be good!

Y/N: Yeah.

Later, Ruby came back and got to her seat.

Ruby: Is the match starting yet?

Y/N: No. Not yet.

Ruby: Oh, good. Thought I would miss it.