(Chapter 7) Tragedy

Third Person

Team RWBY had a conversation with general Ironwood. It was difficult for Ironwood to believe Yang's story. The girls did believe Yang, but... Blake didn't really. As this was happening, the other four in Y/N's team were at their dorm room. Ajax was walking back and forth angrily. He was furious.

Ajax: Why are they doing this?! Why is Allen and his team hurting people and framing them?! At this point we should just find the ones responsible for this and interrogate them!

Ghost: How are we gonna do that...?

Ajax: By finding one of them of course!

Ghost: Um... where are we gonna find one of the members of that team...? I thought they left to Haven...

Ajax realized that. He scratched the back of his head.

Ajax: ... Right... They... They did... What if they killed him and then they disposed his body!?

Ghost: That's a possibility.

Roach: Correct. It is a possibility. However, they-

*THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP*

What sounded like knocking was heard at the door. They turned to the door.

Ghost: Who is it?!?

???: Uh... It's... us?

What sounded like Ruby was heard outside of the door. Ghost looked at the others. They nodded.

Ghost: Alright, come in.

Ruby opens the door. She steps inside. She has Weiss and Blake with her. They both stepped in as well.

Ajax: What's up?

Ruby: Nothing. Just wondering what you guys are up to.

Ajax: Ah! Okay. Well... We were just talking about some things... like... how Yang is being framed and everything...

Ruby nods. Weiss looks around and noticed someone that has been missing for a few days now.

Weiss: Where's... Y/N...?

Ajax: Uh... Oh! Shit! We forgot to tell you!

Blake: Tell us what?

Ghost: Y/N's been captured! If we don't find him, he will mostly like die to the people that has him! We either find him and miss our match or we win the tournament and find him after!

Weiss: When... was he gone...?

Ghost: Three days!

Weiss: What?!?

Y/N's P.O.V

I was still out for a bit. I am very weak after all that. Then I was hit in the face with something. I woke up and see Allen with a axe. He slapped me in the face with the handle. All of a sudden the axe disappeared.

Y/N: Ow!!

Allen: Wake up buttercup.

Someone pushed him away. It was Cinder. Cinder looks at me with a devious look.

Cinder: Don't worry about him. He's just been in a bad mood lately.

Allen: Heh. As if...

Cinder: You know... someone told us about you... About how you are... an experiment... a person who is half Grimm and half human...

Y/N: Oh yeah? Where'd you get this info?

Allen steps forward. Cinder backs away.

Allen: That's beside the point... You know that this kingdom will fall... right?

Y/N: And......?

Allen: And people are going to die... Even... you...

He summoned the axe again. Then chops my right hand off. I screamed out in pain. Then he stabs me with a knife a couple times. Then did one last blow. He leaves the knife on my chest and walked away. I started to lose consciousness. Then my head fell to the side and the light in my eyes faded. Allen walked to the door and waits for Cinder. Cinder took a picture of the scene and chuckled. Then she walks out of the room. Allen took one last glance.

Allen: See you in hell...

Third Person

Ruby is seen at the colosseum. She took a deep breath and looked for a bit to sit. Then someone got up and called her name.

???: Yo! Ruby!

She turns to the person and sees Ajax. She runs to him. She noticed the rest of his team are not with him.

Ruby: Where are the others?

Ajax: They'll be here in a bit. Come on. Let's sit down.

She nods. Then they both took a seat. They wait for the match to start. However, Ruby noticed someone. Someone that they thought they left to Haven... The person was Emerald.

Ruby: Wait... Emerald?

Ajax: Huh? She's here!?

He looks at where she's looking and he sees her. Emerald was looking around. She even waited for the match to start. This lead Ajax confuse.

Ajax: What is she doing here?!? She was supposed to be in Haven, right?!?

Ruby: Yeah...

Emerald then sees them, squinting her eyes at them. Ruby gasped. Then she gets up and walks away, Ajax follows her. They went through a door for mechanics. They started walking through a hallway. They did hear Oobleck speak.

Oobleck: Alright, it's time to begin the randomization process for our next fight!

As the two were walking, they stopped and they see two people come in from the exit door. The two people stood in front of them. They were Mercury and... Y/N. Actually... no. It's Allen in disguise.

Ruby: Mercury?

Ajax: Y/N?

Ruby: What are you two doing?

Port: It looks like our first contender is Penny Polendina from Atlas! And, her opponent will be Pyrrha Nikos from Beacon.

They heard Port tell everyone who the contestants were. Mercury and Allen smiled. Ajax think for a second and remembered that the others told him that Pyrrha had polarity. It made Ruby and Ajax realize what it meant.

Ruby: No!

Mercury: Ohhhh.... Polarity versus metal.... Tsssh..... That could be bad....

Ajax: You're planning to kill Penny, huh!?

Allen: Maybe.... Maybe not... But you guys didn't see that coming, huh?

Ajax: ... You're not Y/N.... You're not our captain! You're just a imposter hurting one person at a time!

Allen: Haha... You really thought that Y/N was still alive and standing in front of you! But it was I-

He then changed into his normal self with black veins and red eyes. Then he points to himself with his thumb, smiling evilly.

Allen: - Allen!!!

Ruby gasped. Ajax glares at Allen.

Ajax: You sick son of a bitch!!! Where's Y/N?!?

Allen: ..... Would this answer your question?

Allen took out an arm. That arm was Y/N's. Ruby fell on her knees and felt like throwing up. Ajax was left with disbelief.

Ajax: No... No, no, no, no!!!

Allen threw the arm to the side. Ruby tries to go for the "imaginary" Crescent Rose, but she realized she doesn't have it with her. Mercury and Allen got into their battle stance with their fists. Ruby was still confused. Ajax pushes her back as they both walked away a bit. Then everything fades to black and all that's heard was Allen laughing...

End of Chapter