(Chapter 2) The Fight

The fight with JNPR... it wasn't even close at all as well. Mostly because of their teamwork. Maybe... also because they have Pyrrha. They did managed to get a few hits against the opposing team. Team RWBY and Y/N's team did noticed that Jaune has gotten a little better in fighting, which is good. However, he still is an idiot even to this day. Once the opposing team was all together in the middle of the arena... Jaune used a team attack name that none of his teammates even know what it is.

Jaune: This is it, guys! Let's finish them with team attacks! Ren! Nora! Flower Power!

They stopped and turned to Jaune. They were confused.

Nora: Wait... what?

Jaune: Flower Power!

He turns to Nora and Ren. They both raised an eyebrow and try to figure out what he meant.

Jaune: That's your team attack name!

Ren: Since.... when....?

Jaune: Guys! We went over this! Flower Power is Ren and Nora! Ren brings the flower and Nora brings the power!

Ren: How do I bring a flower...?

Nora: No, silly! Not "a flower"! Flour, like in baking!

Ren: Why would I bring that...?

This is just making them overthink at this point....

Jaune: I- Uh- No! It's your symbol!

Later, Pyrrha asks something that she was curious about.

Pyrrha: So, what are we...?

Jaune: Pyrrha!!!

Pyrrha: Sorry! I just want to make sure it's clearly defined!

Jaune: Pyrrha, you and I are Arkos! It's that thing! Where we take our shields... Remember?!

Pyrrha: ..... Arkos?

Jaune: Yeah! It's our names put together!

Pyrrha: Right! No, I get it!

Jaune: Do you not like it?

Pyrrha: No, no, it's... good.....?

Nora: Ohhhh....! I sense hesitation!

Brawnz: Hey!!!

JNPR: Huh?

They turned to see the other team standing up together and looking over at them. They were angry at them having a conversation during a fight...

Brawnz: What do you think you're doing!?

Jaune: Trying to have a team meeting! Thank you very little!

Nora: Yeah! Team ears only!

The opposing team looks at each other. Then back at team JNPR

Brawnz: We're in the middle of a fight!!

Jaune: And we're in the middle of a conversation!! What don't you get about that?!?

Pyrrha: Umm....... Jaune.....

Jaune: Yes, Pyrrha...?

Pyrrha: I think he means that we're ALL in a middle of a fight......

Jaune gasped. Then he looks around. The whole crowd starts booing at them. Y/N's team and Team RWBY were either laughing or facepalming at them.

Y/N: He can't be serious, right...

Ghost: Hahaha! What a moron!!

Roach: Disappointed...