(Chapter 4) A Lesson

Third Person

The crowd cheers and the biomes were being selected. Then they heard Port talking on the microphone once again.

Port: Emerald and Mercury of Haven! Versus! Coco and Yatsuhashi of Beacon!

Velvet: Good luck you two!

The biomes were selected. First up was the Savanna. Then Urban. After that the Geyser. Then finally, the Forest. The two teams all stare at each other... well, Yatsuhashi was sitting down as how a samurai would actually sit down. Coco tilted her shades down. She inspected Emerald.

Coco: Hey! Love the outfit, kid.

Emerald: I'll try not to get blood on it.

Yatsuhashi: I can't promise you'll leave without a scratch.

He says as he stood up from the ground.

Emerald: I won't be the one bleeding.

Coco: Oooo....  I like her.

Later, the countdown starts. Once the countdown ended, Mercury and Emerald walks into the Savanna biome, walking into the tall grass fields, hiding from them. Yatsuhashi and Coco look at each other and smiled. Coco transforms her briefcase into a minigun and the whole crowd cheers. She sprays down the field until there was nothing left of it. Some of the bullets hit the force field that is outside of the arena. Which did get people a bit worried that they might get shot. After firing a bunch of rounds, it cleared the field, but Emerald and Mercury were nowhere to be seen. This left the two confused on what happened to the opposing team. However, Blake called out to them.

Blake: Look out!!

Mercury was seen coming down from the sky and aims for Coco, but Yatsuhashi pushes her away and blocks Mercury's attack. Mercury came into contact with the blade from Yatsuhashi. Then leaped away from him and landed back on the ground. Coco starts to windup her minigun. Mercury starts running as the minigun was ready to fire, resulting in a massive amount of bullets chasing after him. He seems quick enough to not get killed by the bullets.

Y/N: He's pretty fast.

Ghost: Yeah, but where the fuck is Emerald?

Y/N shrugs. Ghost looks at the others. They all shrugged as well. Then they turned back at the fight.

Time Skip

After what appears a bunch of kicks, dodging and attacks from Mercury, Emerald did take them by surprise from different angles. Right now, Emerald did wrap a chain around Emerald and pull her into the forest. It lead the two being separated from each other. As Coco crash to the ground from Emerald, she got up afterwards and noticed her shades are now broken. She threw them to the floor and growled.

Coco: I take it back! I don't like her!

*BANG*

She dodged a bullet as it passes right by her. She dodged the rest of the bullets that Emerald shot at her. Coco took out the minigun and aimed at Emerald who was on the trees. Emerald begins to run and gun it. Basically running and shooting at the same time. Then she disappeared.

Coco: Damn!

Yatsuhashi: Coco.

She turns around to see their teammate with her. He was casually walking towards her as if nothing happened.

Coco: Watch out! She's in the trees!

*BEEEP*

Port: Ohhh! With that final blow, Yatsuhashi is eliminated!