(Chapter 3) Family Reunion

Y/N's P.O.V

We got out of the colosseum. We went straight to the helipad in front of the academy. She continued holding my hand as Ruby kept running, trying to catch up to us. After a few moments later, we got to the helipad.
Ruby was behind us. The airship was landing in front of us. Weiss was really excited to see whoever is on.

Ruby: Weiss, what is the big deal?!? Who is it?!?

Weiss: ... Winter...

Y/N: Winter... Schnee...?

As the transport vehicle opens. We see someone stepping off the vehicle. It was someone that looked similar to Weiss. However she is much taller and looked a lot more colder than Weiss herself. It was in fact... Winter Schnee. The sister of Weiss.

 The sister of Weiss

Ruby: Wait... your sister?

Weiss: Winter!!!

She turns towards us. Weiss runs to her as she still held my hand. Ruby follows us. Then we stood in front of Winter.

Weiss: Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh... Ahem! Your presence honors us.

She kneels down a bit. Winter walks towards us.

Winter: Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different.

Ruby: I mean it is fall... so... yeah... it's probably colder....

She says as she scratched the back of her head. Weiss Smiles at Winter as she pulls an arm back and punched Ruby on the arm. It had a lot of force to the part where Ruby fell on her knees and stood there with a painful look on her face.

Weiss: So..... What are you doing here?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Oh. Right. How long will you be staying.

Winter: ......... Classified......

She says as she glares at us.

Weiss: Of course.

We stood in silence. Me and Ruby scratched the back of our heads.

Ruby: Well... this is nice..... I think?

Weiss begins to speak.

Weiss: You're going to love it here! I know you traveled a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! Vale too! The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it I-!

Winter: I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is why I came.

Weiss: Right. I'm sorry.

Winter: Nor did I come here to watch my blood fail so miserably in battle, but it appears I have no choice in the matter.

Weiss: But... we won.