(Chapter 1) Team RWBY vs. Team ABRN

Note: Alright. All chapters are now reworked. There may still be some mistakes in some chapters, but hopefully they're better than before.

Y/N's P.O.V

I was outside in the courtyard, walking around in Beacon. Then I saw a bench. I took a seat. I stared at the sky and sighed. Then I took out my scroll. I start to call mother. It begins to ring as I held the scroll near my ear. Then she picked it up.

Krystal: Hello?

Y/N: Hi, mother.

Krystal: Oh! Y/N!! It's nice to talk to you again! How's it going for you and Desti?!

Y/N: It's going great. I'm just glad that I got to talked to you again. We really missed you.

Krystal: Yeah, I missed you both as well. Soooo..... I heard this tournament is starting in Vale. Will you guys participate in it?

Y/N: We will. We'll be fighting students from other kingdoms. It might be tough, but me and her, as well as my team, will make it through.

Krystal: Well, I wish you both the best luck! Oh! Forgot to mention! I'm sending you two a little something during the tournament! Think of it as a gift! Alright, talk to you later! Have fun!

She hangs up. Then I put my scroll away and looked up into the sky. I sighed.

Y/N: Welp.... It's time. I need to get to the arena. I'm sure the others are waiting for me.

Time Skip

I arrived at the arena and saw a whole lot of people sitting down. I begin to look for my team.

???: Yooo!!! Y/N!!! Over here!!

I looked at where the voice was coming from. I saw Ajax standing up and waving. I walked over to him and saw the other three siting down. I took a seat and we waited for the match to start.

Ajax: Took you long enough. Thought you would miss the show.

Y/N: As if. I'm not gonna miss out on this.

Desti: What were you doing anyways?

Y/N: Uhh... Talking to... mother.

Desti: Oh! What did she say?!?

Y/N: She wished us good luck on the tournament.

Ajax: Heh. I'm sure we'll be fine.

Roach: Focus up! It's about to begin!

We nodded. Then looked at the arena. We saw Team RWBY standing on the platform on one end and at the other side we see another team. Then after a few seconds the arena was deciding which biomes should it be. It chose fire and then ice. An interesting combination.

Port: Three! Two!

The two teams got into their battle stance.

Port: One! Go!

Then... the battle begins.

Third Person

The five watched the two teams fight each other. It was kind of a challenge for team RWBY, but it was hard enough because they used teamwork and did manage to win the fight against Haven Academy students. As soon as the last student had been eliminated and the buzzer sounded, the crowd cheers. The five clapped for team RWBY.

Port: And that's the match! Team RWBY is victorious!

Weiss: We... did it?

Weiss said with a surprised tone. She did not think her team would win. She even looked around and see everyone cheering. She did noticed Y/N cheering as well. Y/N noticed. He smiles at her and gave her a thumbs up. Weiss showed a small smile. Then Ruby leaps into the air, celebrating.