Chapter Nineteen ( Special Edition )

• A R J U N •

' I've never saw someone so perfect ' This was the first thought crossed my mind when I first came across her.

There was a girl who used to go to the same tuition center as I, her honey brown eyes which she was covering with her big glasses, her two braids either side of her, her in secret smiles and giggles while the class was going on, just everything, everything about her screamed innocence and perfect.

Everyone around me talked about her, her perfection, her fucking innocence, her damn kindness.

I was curious to know her, I used to ride my cycle around her house just to get glimpse of her, I used to sit near her bench so that I could hear her voice, I still remember the first time she talked with me.

Damn! I felt like I was the luckiest bastard alive, with her every moment was awesome and more lively it felt more than anyone I was with.

I don't know why I feel attracted to her, maybe it's of her mysterious aura or maybe it's because of her perfection or maybe because of something other than these.

Everything about her makes me insane, makes me want to know about her, I found myself smiling when I see her smiling, she makes my day.

I always felt the wave of euphoria hit me whenever I am with her, it's feels magical, I wished to have her beside me all the time, that was a strange feeling, there was something between us or it's just something I felt.

I felt jealous when she smiled for someone expect me, I felt the burning sensation whenever I see her helping someone expect me, I have this urge to keep her beside me everytime even when I know I can't.

I hated when she treated me like she treated others, she never let to see her real self it was like she knew how to keep distance, it was like she knew how to hide real self, it was like she was practicing it for her whole life.

She prevented everyone from getting close to her, she lied to everyone about her, she lied to herself, she made everyone to believe her facade of perfection, even I, myself believed her almost..

But when I found her crying in my arms that September night, her whole facade of perfection broke in front me.

I still remember how she was weeping and sobbing in arms mumbling how painful it was to be her, how painful it was to see her sister abusing her, how painful it was to see her parents fighting infront her, how painful it felt to see her own father physically abusing her.