"I've been making new paintings for a while now." I said as I started to drive out of the school parking lot.

"And when's the exhibition?" She asked me.

"In two weeks." I said and she nodded.

"And what about Mr. Ricci?" She asked me suddenly out of the blue, and I looked at her confused.

"What about him?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"He looked quite taken with you." She said, making me scoff.

"The guy's nearly Hunter's age Van and anyway, why would he be taken with me?" I asked with a baffled face when Van chuckled.

"Oh Em, you really underestimate yourself. You should see the guys drooling when you pass them and Mr. Ricci is no exception." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"But he's so much older than me Vinny." I said exasperated when she chuckled.

"And that's what makes it even hotter. He was hot though, wasn't he? Wasn't he?" Van nudged me with her elbow and a small smile broke out on my face even after I tried very hard not to.

"He's fine." I said, hearing Van scoff.

"Girl, he's more than just fine. That man is one fine specimen. It's like God took his sweet time creating him." Van said day dreaming, making me chuckle.

"Well, this is me. I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow then so take care, yeah?" She said and I smiled at her.

"See you." I said.

"Say hi to your mom and dad for me!" She yelled from her front door as I waved at her.

"Will do!" I shouted back, driving out of her driveway and towards my own house, putting on music while I was at it.

I hummed along to the beat, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel as I pulled up in my driveway, frowning when I saw the numerous cars parked in our driveway. 

A guard came and opened my door and took my bag from me while I looked around confused.

Were we expecting someone?

Deep in my thoughts, I walked inside the house, Daniel, our butler opening the door for me.

"Ms. Rosio, your father is waiting for you in the dining room for lunch. He requests that you see him there." He said and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll be down in a few." I said and went upstairs towards my bedroom, quickly taking a nice and refreshing shower. 

I moisturized myself completely with my lavender scented body cream and went towards my walk in closet, searching the racks for something to wear because it seemed like there was someone here and pulled out a white sundress with blue flowers on it.

S E R E N D I P I T YOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara