Chapter 27

Nicole saw James walked in the restaurant, making her eyes wide. Jonathan looked at her in confusion, when he looked where she was looking and saw their brother.

"Scar?" Jonathan asked looking at her.

"I... I need to go. We are busted aren't we?" She said letting out a weak smile. He knew it was fake. She stood up and stared at her brother, the others saw what's happening and the girls stood up too making all of them stood up too.

"What's wrong?" Evan ask.

"Busted" Jean said looking at James.

Jonathan signaled them to stay even Nicole. But she insist and walked with him.

"Sir, I..." Jonathan was stopped when James raised a hand signaling him to stop. And he walked outside following by the two.

"James... Stop... I had enough!" Nicole snapped.

"Nicole?" Jonathan looked a little worried.

"I had enough, all I wanted is for you guys to just look beyond me! I... I can't live like this anymore! I'm always the puppet!" She said Jonathan saw Nicole was crying through it. "I am so tired of you guys always see me as a wreck. As a monster! And most of all it's like I'm not even your sister it's like I'm just a child from a friend or something." She said.

James didn't turned around.

"I had enough James. You can beat me up, slap me, or even cut me. I don't care but if you hurt Jonathan. Or even tell me to stay away from him. And just forget it." She said.

James turned and hugged Nicole, Nicole punch his chest not hard but James hugged her tight. She clings into his shirt and cried.

"James... I know you hate me now but. You have to understand her feeling. Do you even know she cuts herself?" Jonathan said recieving a glare from him but then changes into a confused look and looked at her sister's wrist.

"Nicole?" James manage to speak some words.

When they heard an explosion, inside the restaurant. Nicole quickly rushed inside the restaurant searching for her sisters, cousin and best friend.

"Jean?! Jane?! Clarisse?! Joan?!" She yelled. But she saw a familiar jacket hanging on the side it was the jacket Jonathan gave her. She rush towards it. The building was burning but not that burning that could kill you.

When she heard James come in and held her shoulder "What are you doing we need to go!" He said when a guy called out Nicole's name.

"Hey, Scar!" A guy with a sup mask said in an insane voice. He was wearing a tux maybe spying on them a while ago.

"Cry?" She squint her eyes making sure he is.

"Yeah! I wanna talk to you for a little while. Just a tini tiny bit of time." He said.

The flames are getting bigger and dangeruos. The ceiling starts to fall and the door was now blocked. "Shit! Nicole we have to get out!" James yelled at him.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Cry said shaking his pointer finger slowly signing in a no sign. "You are planned to die tonight Scar" he said laughinh his dark laugh.

"Over my cold dead body!" James said covering her sister.

"No James, I can handle this. Cry is a good guy right?" She said unasure.

"Wrong. I am not a 'good guy' Scar. I am simply the worst one there!" Cry pointed the gun at Nicole but making James jump infront of her making Cry shot him than Nicole.