Chapter 9

The girls woke up early because it was their school day and they need to go to school.

It wasn't that horrible for them to have classes but the hard part there is having a hang over and having an exam.

"My head hurts!" Jean said.

"Mine too... I'll go make coffee" Nikki said.

"We are coming!" Jane and Clarisse said.

As the girls walked down the stairs. The guys are awake. Tyler cooking pancakes and Jonathan with the coffee.

"Morning girls!" Tyler said.

"Morning?" Jane said.

"PANCAKES!" Jean and Nikki sat next to eachother.

"Guys it's start for an upcoming war!" Evan said.

Nikki quickly changes mood. Remembering whay the guys said. That the war has just begun.

"Wha--" Jean was cut off when The four men, namely Lui, Dathi, Marcel and Craig poured cold water to the four girls.

"Gotcha bitch!" Jonathan yelled.

"What the fuck!" Jean yelled.

"And that's how you prank your friends!" Evan said stopping the recordings.

"Evan! This is not the right time!" Jean said then rushing to upstairs.

"We have fucking hang over and we just got dressed for school now we need to get dressed again!!!" Jane said stomping up stairs.

"You guys destroyed my phone I don't habe anything to use now" Clarisse said walking up the stairs.

"JUST GREAT! I AM LATE FOR MY FIRST FUCKING EXAM! AND GUYS! IT'S A MAJOR!" Nikki said walking up the stairs angry.

"Dude. Rule number one of girls when they are dressed don't mess with their dress" Marcel said.

"Hey, we didn't know." Evan said.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to ask for forgiveness." Craig said. Walking out of the house.

"Dude. We need to apologize" Tyler said.

"I'm with Tyler here" Jonathan said.

"We don't know how long they can hold a grudge" Evan said.

"It's a worth a try. And pluse new vlog for the viewers" Dathi said.

"Let's name it 'when you prank your girl'" Marcel said.

Evan doesn't have a choice. So they tried.

Jonathan walked to Nicole's room "Yow, Sorry for what we did" she didn't payed attention to Jonathan. And walked down and waited for the others while not talking to Jonathan.

While Clarisse is trying to fix her phone while reviewing her notes. "Great nothing I can do fuck!" She whispered.

Jane is still searching for the right outfit. But failing she wears her clothes when she like it. Well the one she is wearing, is the only things she feels like wearing. Now she can't find others.

But she saw Nicole's baby blue jacket so she took it and wore black torn fitted jeans. "This is good" she said when Tyler walkec in the room.

"Hey Nicole have you seen... Oh... Jane... I" Tyler said.

"What do you want?" She said still angry at what happen.

"Look I am sorry, we all are, we didn't know you guys have school today" Tyler said.