Chapter 13

Lui's POV

We all stayed silent because of what happen. "Stop Jhey! You should know better!" Clarisse said.

"Jhey?" I ask.

"It's her name back where we were living back to our old country." Jean said.

Out of the three Nicole was the agressive one. Clarisse was the peace maker and Jean is the calm one. Jane was the body.

Based on my results is.

"Do you want to go back to being Nicole the monster or Jhey the new helping hand?" Clarisse said.

"Right now I don't know" Nicole said.

She walked away from the group and Delirious add I followed her.

She stopped on the edge of a cliff. She stayed there and we waited on what she was about to do. I was afraid she would jump or something.

But then again.

A humming coming out of her was heard.

"I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave"

She started singing. Delirious and I just stayed there like audience.

"Cause your pressence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone."

I was amazed by her voice. It was just magical, I can't imagine myself saying that. But it was just perfect it was night the moon was full and the breeze is making her hair dance.

"This wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
And there's so much that time can not erase"

I never imagine myself a romantic guy. But I am watching her she was just beautiful. Every little flaws of her is just great.

"When you cry I'd wipe away all of your tears.
When you scream I'd fight away all of fears
And I held your hand through all of this years
But you still have
All of me"

She just cut herself there.

"Jhey... That was beautiful" I didn't notice I said that.

She look at us wiping her tears she made.

"Why are you guys here? You shouldn't be here" She said.

"We just went here to see if you are alright and I see Lui got you, see you guys" Delirious said.

"Wait Jonathan!" Nicole said.

But Delirious said nothing leaving us all alone here.

"Hey... Wanna talk?" I said to Nicole.

She look at me.

"I want to help. I like you really Nicole." I said not watching what I said.

"Lui... I... I don't know what to say" she said.

"It's alright. But I know you like Delirous I get it. I was a slow poke. Well can you atleast tell me about Jhey?" I said.

She went to the edge and sat there. So did I and we just stayed there quietly.

"Now can you tell me everything... look at me like a psychaitrist or something" I said.

She looked at me and back to the river that was right below us.

"I don't know where to start. All my life I was a mess. Since I was a little girl." I said. Lui didn't say anything and just stayed quiet.