Chapter 6

Hey guys! I can't believe I have 100+ reads. Sorry if thay excites me it's just I never have ever felt it in a long time to remember how good it was to have three digits on the read. Cause that really helps me alot. But having a thousand or a million is... it's just crazy you know. So keep up supporting me and I wish you guys all the best and luck on what ever you guys are doing and see you :) :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

As they all separate ways to their houses the girls decided to do a little general house cleaning.

And they all got to their attire so that they will motivate more. With Jean and her spaghetti strap tunk top and jogging shorts.

Nicole with her big T-shirt with Paramore logo on the middle that hides her shorts.

Jane with her loose sleeveless shirt showing her bra strap and shorts.

While Clarisse was wearing her sports bra and a pair of sweat pants.

Tying up all their hairs into a bun.

Jean distribute the things they need to do with the house chores that the Den Mother left on the fridge.

Jean.
- Clean all the windows.
- Vacuum
- Dust off some appliances

Jane
- Wash the car
- Wash the dishes
- Get the Groceries

Nicole
- Clean all the bedroom
- Change the bed sheets
- Change the pillow cases

Clarisse
- Get the Laundry from the backyard.
- Fold them
- Water the Garden

They started to do all of them. But little do they know they are being watch by the guys. Well not in purpose.

While Jean cleans the windows her body was on plain sight. Her clivage was showing making her uncomfortable. Evan saw that and just chukkle everytime Jean adjusts her tunk top.

Clarisse was trying to reach for the other clothes way up high for her to get. Craig insists to help. Making her blush when Craig got a hold with ber underwear.

Jane was washing the cars when Tyler watch in slow motion. Tyler didn't notice he was walking towards her. When Jane splashed him with water getting back to reality. They played and wash the car at the same time.

Nicole was busy doing things when her phone rang. And it was Jonathan, and at the right time she was sitting on her bed in her room when Jonathan crossed into the balconies. Making Jonathan help Nicole with her chores.

As they all finished. Jean was exhausted maybe doing all the chores by herself.

"CoD time bitches!!" Jane said.

"Boring!!!" Nicole said.

"Yeah? What do you prefer?" Jane said.

"THE MOST BRUTAL GAME EVER EXISTED!!" Jean and Nicole said in excitement.

"Fine!" Jane said.

They were about to play we just waited for our Xbox to start up. When someone knocked at the door.

"Who could that be?" Nicole said.

"You get it" Jean said.

"Wha--" she look at everyone and they dodge her looks. "But... I... Fine" she continued and stood up to open the door.

When she went back to the room she lean to the frame door.

"We have... Ahmm... don't know how to call it... Visitors?" She said.