Chapter 17

Nicole's POV

*A while ago.

'Hey, Nics! How are you?'

Shit who are you?!

'Don't remember me? Let me shine on that subject'

*Flash back

We were walking back home from school. And I asked my two sisters to walk home with me.

So they did.

We all three are walking when I saw Clarisse being pin by a guy. And she was crying in tears.

"Clarisse!!" We all yelled.

As the guy notices us, he signals to his friends to take care of us too. I habe my trusty Swiss army knife with me.

I quickly took it out and hid it behind me. I was ready to strick but getting second thoughts.

'Don't do it you can reason out with them as always'

Maybe you're right.

I was about open my mouth when another voice rang inside my mind.

'Do it. They are threatening the ones that you love see.'

Who are you?!

'Let's just say that I know this kinds of things and I wanna help you out.'

'But she can reason out with them. Like she always does'

'Really? And how'd it turned out?'

They went silent. And I tried to reason out with them.

"Sir, stop I know you are better than this. Just put my cousin down gently" I said hiding my pocket knife open in my hoodie pocket.

"Come on guys we need them and take this little smart ass and give her a little something for that mouth of hers" He said with a huge smug on his face.

'See, that means he wants his dick into your mouth!'

My eyes widen I look at them the two other girls are back away fro. The guys as for me I was trying to talk to the guy who was pinning Clarisse to the wall.

'Let me handle this let it go... Let the cold dark crazy in and let it flow into your vains. That's it... Let it flow... Be one with the Crazy People like me'

I heard a devilish laughter.

*End of Flash back

I woke up with anger and the first thing I saw was my alarm and when ig went off I grabbed it and threw it to the window infront of me.

I was hyperventalating. My sight was getting all blurry and in slow motion.

'He came back?'

Yes...

'Breathe... Easy... Breathe... Come on you can do it'

I... I can't.

When all I saw was Jane asking what's happening and picked her phone dialed someone.

"Jean help! Nicole is having one of those 'Attacks' again" she said. "Okay hurry!".

As I looked out the window I saw Jonathan head tilt confused. I hope he doesn't finds out.

Jane looked at the window and shut it.

They all went inside our room and rushed towards me. Holding the family tab.