Chapter 22

Craig didn't know what mess he got himself into, but all he can think about is. Clarisse looking so innocent when they tall to the window next to him.

He look at the window and she saw Clarisse standing there. He open his lamp and put on his glasses but when he did she wasn't there.

"Ugh... Why?... Why leave me?" He said.

He felt something wet and warm on the side of his eyes. He notice he teared.

He put back his glasses and turned off the light.

That's when he heard someone goes in his room when he quickly turn he saw the woman he miss. His heart shattered seeing her eyes stained with tears.

"Clarisse?" He asked not believing it.

He quickly opens the lamp next to him, put his glassed on and stared at the girl he know he loves.

"Whay are you here? Are you alright? What happen? Oh god!" He said with out even breathing.

She just sob on his pure white topless chest. He can feel warm tears hit his chest.

"Aren't you mad?" She asked pulling away from his hug.

"Why would I be mad. I'm glad you are back" He said.

"But... I saw your expression... You..." she was cut off by sweet lips. She was shocked but kissed back.

"Ahm... Sorry... It was just" He was then cut off by another pair of lips.

She tilt her head to deepen the kiss. As thet seperate for air, he put his forehead on hers.

"You don't know how I miss and worried about you. I love you Clarisse" he whispered.

"I love you too Craig no matter what happen." She said.

And another shocked Craig.

"Make me yours" she said. Kissing him more.

"Are you sure Clarisse?" He whispered to her.

"Yes... I want to be yours." She said.

Craig picked her up and went to his bed. But he then again whispered.

"Will you marry me?" He said.

"Yes!" She said kissing him again.

He licked the bottom of her lip asking for permition she gladly let him in. As she seperate and took her shirt off.

*Forwarding after the thing.

She was awake with clothes on. She took one last look of her now soon to be husband. She knows it sudden that they would get married but she has to do it.

She wants him to have her first than Walter. Because it has to be done it's part of the plan. She has to do it.

After standing up, she was having trouble to walk or even to stanf but she managed. She left a note on the pillow and went out of the window.

Craig,

Sorry I have to leave again. But keep in mind that I love you, and you only. But I have to finish what we've started. But I promise you. I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU.

Love,
Clarisse

- - - - - - - -

The girls started to make calls and the guys uploaded their last video. Not last but it's been days since the last upload.