Chapter 21

They were in the house, Jane was walking front to back. Yelling and basically raging.

"What are they thinking! It's all Nicole's fault! If she didn't get anxiety again we will be living a normal day!" Jane said putting her hands up and yelling at Jean.

"Jane please stop." Jean said not knowing anything now.

"Jean! No! If it wasn't for your twin this wouldn't have happen and Neil would still be here!" Jane yelled making Jean stood up grabbing her by the collar.

"I SAID STOP AND DON'T YOU EVER BRING NEIL UP! YOU WEREN'T THERE!" Jean said.

As Evan stood in between them, "Girls stop fighting. This is what they want. To turn on eachother. Talk this in a manner of family not by stupid anger" He said.

The two girls turned their backs on eachother when Jean had to say the big trigger word. "She is not family"

"You take that back!" Jane said pointing a hand on her.

"You heard me! You are not our family! You where left by your real mother! Because she doesn't want you!!" She said.

That's when everything went horroribly wrong. Jane punched Jean straight to the face, making Jean lean on the couch next to her.

Jean threw a punch on her but she grab her hand and flip her over. Jean stood up recieving another punch busting her lips.

Jane started to punch her more and more. The guys just watch as the two girls fight. Maybe still sinking the thought of they are not relatives or what not.

After a few rounds, Jane was drawn tired and Jean's face was mess; two busted lips and a busted eyebrow, spit and blood was coming out of her mouth. Jane was panting hard.

"Y-you done?" Jean said stuttering because of the pain by every single word she tried to speak.

"Yeah..." She said.

Jean sat down knees first. Jane walked to he kitchen and walked towards Evan, "Put this to her eye and cheek" giving Evan bag of ice.

He did.

Tyler jogged towards Jane, and didn't speak for a moment. And let her cool off for a bit. After that she is.

"I hate it when we fight" Jane started the conversation. Tyler just stayed quiet

"It always occure to me no one loves me. My fucking excuse of a mother left me. I don't know what is love now" She said.

Tyler stopped and pulled her by the weist, kisses her passionately. "Love is putting others need before yours" he said.

"And love is always moves in different ways" he said kissing again.

- - - -

The house was pure silent. Noone has the guts to talk even Marcel who is always has something to say.

They just look at Jean and Evan. There was no words spoken. Jean was debating with herself.

'Tell them. Come on. You can do it'

But they don't need to know my past. Nor theirs.

'They are now involve. You have to tell them'

Jean sigh and held Evan's wrist and pull it away.

"Guys... I guess you are involve with this problem there is something you need to know about... About us." She said.