She adjust her bed too on couch but Sanskar hold her hand and pick her in his arm shocking her.

Swara : what are you doing Sanskar?, leave me!

Sanskar: that I will not! As my kiddo said she will not leave me so I also will not leave her.

Swara remembered her words and turn her face.

He make her lay down on bed and himself lay beside her looks at her sweetly. She glare him.

Sanskar : this isn't fair! I am looking at you with this much love and you are looking at me angrily.

Swara turn her face angrily!

Sanskar : hmmm! Can I embrace you?

Swara : you didn't asked before bringing me here.

Sanskar ; hmmm! You turned so bitter kiddo! You ate karela? ( fuming her).
I am your sweet hubby! See!

Swara looks at him who is making cute puppy face which melt her heart instantly, her fairy prince! She shook head fast! She is angry!

Sanskar : hmmm! You are showing so tantrums! I will not leave you when you pacified, I will make you cook for me whole day and whole night.

Swara: then i will not pacified! ( shocking him).

Sanskar : sorry kiddo! I was joking! I was saying I will cook for you.

Swara ; hmm! Good! ( shocks him by her attitude) now good night.

Sanskar : can I embrace you please!

Swara : You already embracing me! ( showing his arms around her shoulder).

Sanskar : not like this!

Swara : then?

Sanskar twirl her and make her lay down on him shocking him and cover them with comforter.

Sanskar ; now perfect!!

Swara blushes but hide and sleep on him. He smile and kiss her head.

Next Day!!

In SwaSan Room!

Swara yawn and get up and find herself alone on be

Swara : hubby! You was saying you will cook for me and so go and make food for me!!

Sanskar : huh! Food and me! I don't cooking..( stop seeing her) okay! I am cooking.

He go out to cook while she laugh loving troubling him.

She go out to see what he is doing.

In kitchen!

Sanskar is putting hand on his head not getting what to do! He call Sujata.

Sujata : yes Sanskar! Is everything alright! Is Swara okay?

Sanskar : wow! What a mother! You are asking about your daughter in law but not of your son!

Sujata : huh! You only did mistake so what I do of you!
Ask her forgiveness then only I will forgive you. I am also angry on you.

Sanskar : all gets angry on me then whom I will share my problems?

Sujata: what's the matter?

Sanskar; teach me cooking.

Sujata : whattt!! ( asked as if she heard some wrong) what you? Cooking, why?

Sanskar: your daughter in law demanded.

Sujata : Oh! Then this is good! ( shocking him) bhugto ab!

Sanskar : this mother in law and daughter in law duo! ( murmuring).