Tae- Kook did you get any information?

Kookie- No hyung i am trying the tracker devices is not show any signal.

Tae- *grab hair in frustration*

Jin- Tae relax we will find a way. *Pat his shoulder*

Tae- Fuck it. I shouldn't have left her alone. *harshly wipe his tears*

Yoongi- I Got it It's him. *Agust D mode*

Tae- Who? *eyes darkened*

Yoongi- The one we are looking for years. Mr.lee's another son.

Jimin- Lee Minho? *confused*

Yoongi- Yes. *nodded*

Joon- Seems like he is waiting for a chance.

Tae- He played well but he didn't aware that he started to play with fire. Let me show him what will happen to him after he touch my Yn.

TM- God please don't let anything happened to three of them please. *crying*

Jhope- Don't worry mom we will not allow anything happened to her.

TIME SKIPS•

It's middle of the night. It's been 7 hours since you are kidnapped. You are trying to get out from there soon as possible. Few mens are surrounded by you is now fully alcohol and sleeping soundly. You slowly stand up and walk towards the door but suddenly....

Minho- Where are you going baby? *deep voice*

You- *flinched* I...i...

Minho- Try to be smart huh my dear mafia queen. *walk towards you*

You- Please don't you dare...*walking back*

You walk backwards till the wall hit your back. He walk towards you with a mischievous smirk and stood infront of you. You gulped down the fear and show him your brave side.

Minho- You know what i like the most in you?

You- *look at him*

Minho- Your sexy milky skin. Nothing changed with you. You are still the same as before when i saw you at last time. But expect one thing. This *point at your belly* I don't mind you are pregnant you are still the same hot and sexy baby girl. *sniff your neck and give wet kisses*

You- *try to push him*

Minho- The same smell...the same feeling but This piece of sh!t is a barrier for me. *gritted his teeth while looking at your bump*

You- *Slap him and push him* How dare you to call my baby like that. You f*cking a$$hole.

He darkly chuckled and grab your hair and give a tight slap on your face. With the force you fell on the ground. You Yelp when you felt sudden pain in your belly. He kneeled down and grab your chin forcefully.

Minho- Not take your brave actions with me Yn or else you will face the consequences.

He dragged you and tie you in a chair and sit infront of you in the chair with a gun. You cried silently while your belly started to pain a little. You prayed to god that tae would come here to save you and till then nothing should happen to the babies.