CHAPTER 14

______________________________________

NEXT MORNING•

Feeling someone caressed your face you stirred in your sleep. You know who it is by the smell of his cologne. You open your and saw the person you are craving to see you is sitting beside you. You immediately throw yourself to him and hug him like there is no tomorrow.

You- Tae....*sob* I miss you so much.

Tae- *crying* I miss you too baby....

You- W..why d..did you ignore me. Do you know how much i h..hurt. I think y..you don't n..need me n..now. *crying hardly*

Tae- I am sorry hmm stop crying you will get sick. *rub your back* I love you so much baby. Please stop crying. *calm you down*

You- *calm down slowly and place your head on his chest without breaking hug*

Tae- I am just devasted after hearing that from doctor. You know that i cant leave without you for a second. I am sorry for ignoring you baby. I am a bad husband and a father. I kept hurting you three. Please forgive me baby. *crying*

You- *wipe his tears and kiss his nose* No tae you are not a bad husband and father. Don't say like that. Me and babies miss you so much. *pout*

Tae- *chuckled* I don't think my babies miss me.

You- Why? 🥺

Tae- Bcs i always talk to them at night before i go to sleep.

You- Huh...I didn't even know about this. So you three are a team and i am out. *pout*

Tae- Aigoo...My big baby how can i forget about you. You are my life Yn. Promise me you will not leave me.

You- I promise you. I will always there to annoy you till the end. 😁

Tae- *giggled and kiss your lips* Ok go and fresh up. So let's go and eat breakfast.

You- Nwu....I want cuddles. I wanna slweep with you. *pout*

Tae- Ok ok my pouty baby. *peck her lips*

He remove his blazer and lay down with you. Your head was on his chest and his one hand securely hold you.

You- Give me your hand. *you take his one hand and place it on your belly* You feel it?

He confusely look at you but then he felt a small kick inside and his eyes widened.