Chapter 70

'I was trying to follow him, but he got to know that I was following and he sped, so I followed and before I knew the cops pulled my car and arrested me, without even letting me explain. Later, I realised that it was him who bribed the cops to arrest me. The cops even threatened to keep everything a secret or else he would kill all of you' confessed Namjoon at the dining table. Everyone assured him that it wasn't the case and everything was fine.

Taehyung and Jungkook still gave silent treatment to each other and others let them be thinking it as some usual sibling fight. Dinner was over and everyone headed to their room. Jin, Jason and Jimin stayed at the table. Jason stayed to help Jin as he was feeling like a burden invading Jin's mansion all of a sudden. Jimin was just waiting for Jason.

Once done, Jimin called Jason to follow him and they headed towards the poolside far away from Yoongi's bedroom as Jimin wanted to avoid Yoongi at any cost knowing that his hyung wouldn't let him propose Jason. Jason followed Jimin confusedly with different thoughts running in his head.

'Hyung' whispered Jimin, his fingers were fiddling in nervousness. His heart was beating loudly that Jimin was afraid if Jason could hear that.

'Hmm' hummed Jason still in his own thoughts.

'H..hyung' called Jimin again with a shrill in his voice and Jason looked upto face Jimin who stood in front of him. Now, that he observed the younger the younger was dressed up in complete black outfit, much different to the younger's style and more like his.

'You look well' complimented Jason and Jimin blushed internally doing a happy dance that finally his efforts were noticed and it was worth it to receive a compliment from the one whom he was trying to impress since days.

'Th..thank you' stuttered Jimin in anxiousnes.

'Hyung, I have something to say' said Jimin and Jason gave his complete attention to the younger to complete his sentence. Jason was completly clueless.

'Hyung, I like you and I want you to be my boyfriend' uttered Jimin with sincerity and immediately looked down scared of the answer.

Jason, on the other hand was stilled he didn't know how to react. Heck, no one had proposed him and exactly not someone so younger than him. Jimin couldn't comprehend the reaction he was getting from the older and his eyes teared hoping for the worst and heart broke as his first love would now hate him.

Jason picked up when he heard sobbing sounds infront of him. He was bought back to reality when he realised that Jimin was crying. Jimin made an effort to walk off but was pulled back by Jason. Jimin thought that Jason would accept him but he was so wrong.

Jason turned him, so that both were facing each other and wiped his tears with his hand. Suddenly, Jimin could feel how cold the older's hand were something which he wasn't a fan off. Jason pulled him towards the pool and sat down pulling Jimin with him too. They both immersed their feet into the water and let the water soak their legs as they pushed it to and fro.

'Jimin, I am sorry' spoke Jason and Jimin looked down in sadness

'Why, hyung? Am I bad? Just accept me hyung, I will change however you want me to' desperately begged Jimin wanting a sense of approval from the older.

'Jimin, it isn't you' said Jason and Jimin's eyes widened at that.

'Then?' questioned Jimin.

'Jimin, you are the perfect person for everyone but you are not for me. I am a beast, mafia king. Care, loyalty, love isn't in my dictionary. I am cold hearted and merciless. But...there is a person who changed me. Who made me believe that I can love too. I can be a human too. And, my heart is sealed with that person. That person is my everything.

If I don't see him my heart beats with worry and when I see him my heart beats with love. When, he talks to me I just want to hear to him and when he doesn't speak I want nothing but for him to talk. When, he cooks I want to preserve the dishes he makes for the lifetime and when he doesn't I want to give him all the things he craves to eat. When, he cries I feel like my heart is torn apart and when he laughs I feel happy. When he hugs me I feel safe and when he is next to me I feel warm. I just want him in my life' confessed Jason and Jimin could feel love radiating from each and every word of Jason.

'And, I can never treat you like that. I can not accept you because I can never give you that position in my life. I can not just use you Jimin. I may be a mafia king but I have my own principles of love, and I can't break it. You, on the other hand, don't deserve me because you deserve someone better. The one who treats you like their world and not me who treats like you are a part of the world, buddy. I am sorry, but I promise that you will definitely find someone faithful, loyal, and a caring partner who can do anything to make you smile. And, if he ever hurts you just inform me, I will make sure he never hurts you again' said Jason and Jimin chuckled at the last sentence.

'So, you hate me now?' asked Jimin in a tiny voice. Jason shook his head in return.

'I don't hate you' assured Jason.

They both sat in silence for a while enjoying the peaceful time they were having.

'You wanna ask something?' Asked Jason as he observed the younger trying to ask something but stopping himself.

'Who is it?' asked Jimin and Jason chuckled at the innocent statement.

'The one who takes care of others more than himself. For whom, his brothers are life. If his brothers get hurt then he can do anything to make them smile and if they want something he can go to any extent to get them that. And, he is.....'

Hey guys!!!! How are you all??? It's exam season!!!! Sorry, I didn't know, but you guys filled me up with this season. Are you all studying well??? All the very best!!!!! I know all of you will give your best and if you don't reach your expectations don't worry, you can try again the next time. All the very best! And also remember a piece of paper can't judge your life. Read guys or else Namjoon's gonna shave your eyebrows 😉(I know he didn't say that, but still) Borahae and love you guys for commenting at the last chap. You guys are the best!!! Borahae!!💜💜

Also, Do you guys want Jin and Jason together or no???🤔